• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Shy Hello

PinkieBluey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,

I'm a very long time lurker of the forum, especially before having created my own account, which was a while ago too 😅

Up until recently, I've had a lot going on personally that has pulled me away from being active (beyond lurking and doomscrolling) online in general. Now that I'm in a better space, I feel safe and brave enough to start reaching out and hopefully become active in the community.

I am autistic and have ADHD, so I have always strayed outside the "norms" whatever they are. I do experience difficulties in reading social context, especially online, but I hope to be able to connect with more likeminded people. I'm looking for a community where I feel welcome and supported for my interests, and I want to be able to share my whole, authentic self out there without having to hide what I'd consider to be a key piece of my personality/likes/interests.

What brings me here is of course I'm very much interested in diapers. I'm really happy to be back in them for a while now, and tuning in to my little side a lot more as well! :giggle:

In terms of other interests, I'm a gamer, mostly on PC, but I have some consoles that I play as well. Also I'm always interested in tech, which is why I have a job in the industry. Also, I like to colour and draw whenever the mood hits.

Also, I picked my name as PinkieBluey, because I enjoy My Little Pony and my favourite character is Pinkie Pie, and I love Bluey from, well, Bluey!

Reactions: Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
Welcome, @PinkieBluey! Thanks for a nice intro. :) I hope you find the place even more fun and supportive as a participant. (I’m sympathetic to the lurking though. After hiding this stuff for years, it’s hard to open up.)

I’m a tech worker also, and a bit of a gamer, mostly on older consoles (NES, SNES). I was an 80s kid, and my taste in games is sort of stuck in 8-bit Land, ha ha. I do have a PS5 though, and am inching along in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. My youngest has already finished it. I didn’t watch though, so nothing was spoiled! What are you playing right now?

I also love MLP (FiM) and Pinky Pie. She wore a diaper! It was accidental, granted, but it counts. :)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PinkieBluey said:
Hello,

I'm a very long time lurker of the forum, especially before having created my own account, which was a while ago too 😅

Up until recently, I've had a lot going on personally that has pulled me away from being active (beyond lurking and doomscrolling) online in general. Now that I'm in a better space, I feel safe and brave enough to start reaching out and hopefully become active in the community.

I am autistic and have ADHD, so I have always strayed outside the "norms" whatever they are. I do experience difficulties in reading social context, especially online, but I hope to be able to connect with more likeminded people. I'm looking for a community where I feel welcome and supported for my interests, and I want to be able to share my whole, authentic self out there without having to hide what I'd consider to be a key piece of my personality/likes/interests.

What brings me here is of course I'm very much interested in diapers. I'm really happy to be back in them for a while now, and tuning in to my little side a lot more as well! :giggle:

In terms of other interests, I'm a gamer, mostly on PC, but I have some consoles that I play as well. Also I'm always interested in tech, which is why I have a job in the industry. Also, I like to colour and draw whenever the mood hits.

Also, I picked my name as PinkieBluey, because I enjoy My Little Pony and my favourite character is Pinkie Pie, and I love Bluey from, well, Bluey!
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: PinkieBluey and PadPhilosopher
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: PinkieBluey
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @PinkieBluey! Thanks for a nice intro. :) I hope you find the place even more fun and supportive as a participant. (I’m sympathetic to the lurking though. After hiding this stuff for years, it’s hard to open up.)
Thank you for the warm welcome, @Cottontail ! I have found a lot of comfort in lurking through this community, but I'm excited to participate in a community where I can share about my interests without worry! :D
Cottontail said:
I’m a tech worker also, and a bit of a gamer, mostly on older consoles (NES, SNES). I was an 80s kid, and my taste in games is sort of stuck in 8-bit Land, ha ha. I do have a PS5 though, and am inching along in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. My youngest has already finished it. I didn’t watch though, so nothing was spoiled! What are you playing right now?
Nice, while I was a late 90s/early 2000s kid, I have gone back in some of my older games every now and then to enjoy (and even beat) so I can understand.
I used to have access to a PS5 in a previous living situation, but I have seen how cool Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is. Good luck on your playthrough!

Currently, I've been playing Helldivers 2 quite a bit, which has been pretty fun spreading democracy with my boyfriend! I also have put in some hours in factorio on a server trying to make progress on building and expanding factories, making more cool machines and optimizing production lines!

Cottontail said:
I also love MLP (FiM) and Pinky Pie. She wore a diaper! It was accidental, granted, but it counts. :)
I'd say that counts as well! I'm just working through MLP (FiM) in sequential order for the first time at my own pace, and while I'm only on season 5, I've already seen the scene and personally loved it!

Reactions: Cottontail
Hello, thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making that wonderful introduction. I look forward to seeing your future posts and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Welcome PinkieBluey! Your username is so cute; it reminds me of how I made mine by combining two of my favorite things as well. I hope you have a wonderful time on this site!

PinkieBluey said:
Hello,

Good Evening and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I myself have both Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
24/7 in diapers not by choice.
Zero #1 & #2 control.
I am a disability civil rights activist.
Here you will find many other Autistic "Littles" like me.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! This is such a great feeling to experience as a newbie :)

Back