A Favorite Outfit 🩷

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
This is one of my favorite outfits for "Binky". We get most of the littles' outfits from Shein. They have some adorable stuff at great prices.
Romwe is one brand the littles' wear, and Binky is wearing Romwe's Kawaii Cartoon Graphic Ruffle Trim Tee.
She is also wearing pj pants from My Inner Baby, Pink sneakers from Shein, and white lace Ruffle socks from
Amazon.
Her bottle is from My Inner Baby, and they have many patterns to choose from! (It's made of glass)!
Her lamb binky-buddy is from Etsy. The shop seller has both a lamb and a bear. Both are adorable!
Binky's bow earrings are from Shein.
Her paci is from Etsy.
I posted links below in case anyone wants to check them out. 🩷

ROMWE Ruffle Tee Link
PJ Bottoms from My Inner Baby
Two Tone Pink Skater Sneakers
Lace Ruffle Socks
Mermaid AB Bottle
Lamb Binky Buddy
Rainbow Paci
Bow Stud Earrings

Attachments

• 20230512_164300.jpg
    20230512_164300.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230512_164341.jpg
    20230512_164341.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Blueboy, Angelapinks and 10 others
Very pretty and cute outfit.🙂🙂🙂

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ShyGirl91
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Very cute! Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ShyGirl91
Reactions: PaddedRita
yes very cute

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
How adorable. I love the ruffle socks and pink trainers combo. Frilly ruffle socks are always fun.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, DBabygirl2 and ShyGirl91
My favourite outfit is my romper.

Reactions: Blekyss and ShyGirl91
LittleBoyCuddles said:
How adorable. I love the ruffle socks and pink trainers combo. Frilly ruffle socks are always fun.
Thank you! 🫶 Yes, love frilly socks!!

Reactions: Angelapinks
SeniorMan said:
My favourite outfit is my romper.
I love rompers, too!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
You look super comfy and I bet you probably had a big smile too. Your outfit is perfect for you! Adorable :)

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and ShyGirl91
Dragon64 said:
My favorite outfit is the wolf onesie I got from Kimber's Boutique on Etsy

I JUST viewed her shop for the first time today! I love several of her outfits! The wolf one is cool! 🐺

Fattrick said:
You look super comfy and I bet you probably had a big smile too. Your outfit is perfect for you! Adorable :)
Awe, thank you! 🥹🩷
Yes, it is a very comfy outfit!

Reactions: Fattrick
Very nice baby clothes. I have some similar to that and I love wearing them.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey and ShyGirl91
dogboy said:
Very nice baby clothes. I have some similar to that and I love wearing them.
Thank you! 💕

ShyGirl91 said:
This is one of my favorite outfits for "Binky". We get most of the littles' outfits from Shein. They have some adorable stuff at great prices.
Romwe is one brand the littles' wear, and Binky is wearing Romwe's Kawaii Cartoon Graphic Ruffle Trim Tee.
She is also wearing pj pants from My Inner Baby, Pink sneakers from Shein, and white lace Ruffle socks from
Amazon.
Her bottle is from My Inner Baby, and they have many patterns to choose from! (It's made of glass)!
Her lamb binky-buddy is from Etsy. The shop seller has both a lamb and a bear. Both are adorable!
Binky's bow earrings are from Shein.
Her paci is from Etsy.
I posted links below in case anyone wants to check them out. 🩷

ROMWE Ruffle Tee Link
PJ Bottoms from My Inner Baby
Two Tone Pink Skater Sneakers
Lace Ruffle Socks
Mermaid AB Bottle
Lamb Binky Buddy
Rainbow Paci
Bow Stud Earrings
Very cute outfits! I love all girly abdl out and gear. I’ve gotten a lot from Big Tot on Etsy, and LittleForBig and Littletude. I think you’d like them.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ShyGirl91
DBabygirl2 said:
Very cute outfits! I love all girly abdl out and gear. I’ve gotten a lot from Big Tot on Etsy, and LittleForBig and Littletude. I think you’d like them.
Yes!! Love Big Tot and LittleForBig! I havent heard of Littletude, though! I'd love to see your gear if you'd like to share! 😊

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and DBabygirl2
ShyGirl91 said:
Yes!! Love Big Tot and LittleForBig! I havent heard of Littletude, though! I'd love to see your gear if you'd like to share! 😊
I will tomorrow. Littletude is same quality as little for big (imo) but cheaper in price. Rearz is more pricey but made well. Idk I guess the colors and styles have to meet your needs. I love most girly styles with lots of pink, unicorns, hello kitty, ruffles, bows etc. all the stuff I wasn’t allowed to indulge in when little irl. Lol 🤭 my little is 2 to 3 yes old, sometimes a bit younger if I’m tired.

• Love
Littletude is cheaper on Amazon but I don’t recommend their paci’s. For me, I prefer rearz ones.

• Love
Back