Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

3.2 year-old ABDL in Denver, Colorado!

paddedkaza

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello! I’ve frequented this site I think since I was a teenager. I remember when first finding it the powerful feeling of acceptance I felt knowing that there were others like me that enjoyed the same stuff that I did. So naturally I waited a decade or so to make an account.
So here’s the introduction!

I’m 32 and active (or trying to be), married to a non-abdl but he encourages me to make friends and playmates in the abdl spectrum. I’m into diapers and littlespace firstly, and have explored pupplay a bit more too.

I’ve been into diapers for as long as I can remember. When I was 12 or 13 I knew I was gay, and had a thing for guys in tighty-whities, which I wore often in secret from my classmates. The diaper thing was earlier, before puberty, I remember sneaking diapers from my siblings when I had grown out of them (lol).

I bought my first pack of diapers from a drugstore at 14, when my family and I were vacationing at the beach. Such an adrenaline rush, I remember faking that I was sick so while my parents and siblings went to a water park I stayed at the beach house and diapered up. I wore white diapers under my swim trunks and went to the ocean, alone, my diapers sticking out of the top of my shorts as I laid out in the sun and built a sandcastle. I don’t think anyone noticed but I knew the path to diaper wearer only started.

Sneaking them home the week after, I wore a lot at home, and once or twice to school too. I took pictures and shared with friends I’d met online and that solidified my diaper interests :)

One time when I was 15 my parents found the pictures on the computer and confronted me about it. I said I was wetting the bed and that they felt great, they didn’t buy it and I was punished, so I stopped wearing diapers and didn’t bring it up for many years. But the interest was always there, and I didn’t stop looking for other diaper wearers to make friends with.

Fast forward to college, I knew that by living away I could wear whenever I wanted to. I was always fit and popular in my circles but still kept it hidden in my daily life. I might have bought a pack or two, and stored them in my dorm and wore most nights, until I got into a relationship. At that point I was exploring the gay side of myself and hadn’t really thought about diapers throughout that relationship, or the one after.

Over my early 20s I didn’t explore diapers either, until I was about 24 and moved to Colorado and had a place of my own. At that time I realised that maybe the reason my relationships hadn’t worked out was that I was keeping this secret side of myself a secret, and I promised myself that moving forward I wouldn’t hide it as much, and in fact started a tumblr account to explore it further.

By then there were SO MANY MORE online accounts and diaper sellers catering to abdl that it was the perfect time to figure out what I liked! I even started a lucky relationship with a master in town, and lived as a pup for a couple years. We never did anything sexual, but there were rules: I had to stay diapered, no furniture, all of the above. It was fun living in that dynamic and I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Come Covid times I met someone else and moved out of my masters place, and while I was still in diapers I decided to explore this new relationship a bit (i was 29). I didn’t open up about the diapers at first but was definitely open about the pupplay interests, had a hood and collar and such, and we played in that dynamic a bit.

Fast forward some more, we moved to Denver, and my boyfriend found my diapers during the move. We talked about it and while he was accepting he said he wouldn’t participate, which I respected. We got married about two years ago and are living our lives.

Some then the most miraculous thing happened. I felt more comfortable wearing diapers at home, and even got him to wear with me once or twice! We went to abdlr in town and built him a pacifier too! At home our dynamic is one of equals, and he loves me for who I am though he’s not abdl himself. I’ve introduced him to abdl friends of mine in town and I’ve never felt more accepted. I’ve grown my littles collection substantially and have onesies, diapers, footed pajamas, I just need a bottle now. As far as the sexual dynamic of diapers, we both get to explore our interests outside of the marriage, and I’m always looking for playmates or friends who share these wonderful abdl fantasies.

So that’s my story, always down to make friends and always learning to accept and live free with my desires. I’ve always been intrigued with the idea of wearing 24/7, but lately it’s been for fun not for regular use (if that makes sense); I don’t like to mess my diapers unless I had a caretaker that didn’t mind, other than that I love the look and feel of diapers and getting into that headspace as often as possible. There is nothing better!

Reactions: Little2Roo, pdiapered, ILuvDiapers and 3 others
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction!

Reactions: paddedkaza and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and paddedkaza
paddedkaza said:
Hello! I’ve frequented this site I think since I was a teenager. I remember when first finding it the powerful feeling of acceptance I felt knowing that there were others like me that enjoyed the same stuff that I did. So naturally I waited a decade or so to make an account.
So here’s the introduction!

I’m 32 and active (or trying to be), married to a non-abdl but he encourages me to make friends and playmates in the abdl spectrum. I’m into diapers and littlespace firstly, and have explored pupplay a bit more too.

I’ve been into diapers for as long as I can remember. When I was 12 or 13 I knew I was gay, and had a thing for guys in tighty-whities, which I wore often in secret from my classmates. The diaper thing was earlier, before puberty, I remember sneaking diapers from my siblings when I had grown out of them (lol).

I bought my first pack of diapers from a drugstore at 14, when my family and I were vacationing at the beach. Such an adrenaline rush, I remember faking that I was sick so while my parents and siblings went to a water park I stayed at the beach house and diapered up. I wore white diapers under my swim trunks and went to the ocean, alone, my diapers sticking out of the top of my shorts as I laid out in the sun and built a sandcastle. I don’t think anyone noticed but I knew the path to diaper wearer only started.

Sneaking them home the week after, I wore a lot at home, and once or twice to school too. I took pictures and shared with friends I’d met online and that solidified my diaper interests :)

One time when I was 15 my parents found the pictures on the computer and confronted me about it. I said I was wetting the bed and that they felt great, they didn’t buy it and I was punished, so I stopped wearing diapers and didn’t bring it up for many years. But the interest was always there, and I didn’t stop looking for other diaper wearers to make friends with.

Fast forward to college, I knew that by living away I could wear whenever I wanted to. I was always fit and popular in my circles but still kept it hidden in my daily life. I might have bought a pack or two, and stored them in my dorm and wore most nights, until I got into a relationship. At that point I was exploring the gay side of myself and hadn’t really thought about diapers throughout that relationship, or the one after.

Over my early 20s I didn’t explore diapers either, until I was about 24 and moved to Colorado and had a place of my own. At that time I realised that maybe the reason my relationships hadn’t worked out was that I was keeping this secret side of myself a secret, and I promised myself that moving forward I wouldn’t hide it as much, and in fact started a tumblr account to explore it further.

By then there were SO MANY MORE online accounts and diaper sellers catering to abdl that it was the perfect time to figure out what I liked! I even started a lucky relationship with a master in town, and lived as a pup for a couple years. We never did anything sexual, but there were rules: I had to stay diapered, no furniture, all of the above. It was fun living in that dynamic and I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Come Covid times I met someone else and moved out of my masters place, and while I was still in diapers I decided to explore this new relationship a bit (i was 29). I didn’t open up about the diapers at first but was definitely open about the pupplay interests, had a hood and collar and such, and we played in that dynamic a bit.

Fast forward some more, we moved to Denver, and my boyfriend found my diapers during the move. We talked about it and while he was accepting he said he wouldn’t participate, which I respected. We got married about two years ago and are living our lives.

Some then the most miraculous thing happened. I felt more comfortable wearing diapers at home, and even got him to wear with me once or twice! We went to abdlr in town and built him a pacifier too! At home our dynamic is one of equals, and he loves me for who I am though he’s not abdl himself. I’ve introduced him to abdl friends of mine in town and I’ve never felt more accepted. I’ve grown my littles collection substantially and have onesies, diapers, footed pajamas, I just need a bottle now. As far as the sexual dynamic of diapers, we both get to explore our interests outside of the marriage, and I’m always looking for playmates or friends who share these wonderful abdl fantasies.

So that’s my story, always down to make friends and always learning to accept and live free with my desires. I’ve always been intrigued with the idea of wearing 24/7, but lately it’s been for fun not for regular use (if that makes sense); I don’t like to mess my diapers unless I had a caretaker that didn’t mind, other than that I love the look and feel of diapers and getting into that headspace as often as possible. There is nothing better!
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: paddedkaza and Edgewater
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Edgewater and paddedkaza
Hello

Reactions: paddedkaza
Hello welcome to our big little world! So when you bought your first pack of diapers what kind were they!

Reactions: Edgewater
pdiapered said:
Hello welcome to our big little world! So when you bought your first pack of diapers what kind were they!
Hmm I think they were Attends briefs!

Hi! Welcome, I’m in the south Denver metro area myself, I haven’t really explored much to the abdl side of me yet, but it’s always nice to know that there are others close by.

Hello and Welcome

Back