venting

1. PastelPadding

Emotional toll

I've had another mostly sleepless night - once again having to get up 5 times to get to the toilet. In the hour that I've been "up", I've had to go 3 more times. I'm tired and I have appointments with clients today that I can't excuse myself from every 20-30 minutes so I will have to put on a...
  2. ShyGirl91

Just lookin for some support 🩷

I want to start off by saying how much I love this community and I'm thankful for all of your kindness and support and friendship. 🩷 ADISC has been a safe space for me and I'm beyond grateful for this. I've deeply been struggling lately. Having DID amplifies the struggles because each part...
  3. ShyGirl91

Need to Vent 😭

I just joined a reddit thread for DID. I had a couple of questions. One of them was about purchases that were made that I had vague recollection of doing. I had wondered if my 4 year old little/alter had figured out how to purchase goodies for herself and the rest of the littles, or if it was...
  4. Magicalgirl101

Thoughts on age gap relationships (DDLG etc)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to vent about this for awhile since i dont have friends to vent to; anyways i always wanted to hear opinions about age gap relationships. Personally, im NOT attracted to guys in their 20s-30s for reasons. I've dated a guy who was in his 50s in the past and discovered...
  5. KittyninjaW

My brother is a jerk.

O. K. I honestly don't want to do this anymore, and I honestly thought my brother couldn't effect me emotionally anymore. I was wrong, and shocked I was, believe me. Basically I was just giving him advice and He said horrible stuff in responce. Then he ruined a good night with a friend of mine...
Back