How long can I wear after going #3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will echo what others have said in that you shouldn't have any problems wearing a diaper with some semen in it. In fact, even low capacity diapers can be worn for extended periods of time with semen in them (an ejaculation isn't going to come close to filling any diaper to capacity).

Crinklebuttt said:
If only diapers could get pregnant and give birth to clean diapers, oh well one can dream.

Thanks for the smile you gave me, I badly needed it :biggrin:

IzzyFox said:
I will echo what others have said in that you shouldn't have any problems wearing a diaper with some semen in it. In fact, even low capacity diapers can be worn for extended periods of time with semen in them (an ejaculation isn't going to come close to filling any diaper to capacity).

Depends? :rollseyes:

For me it simply is a matter of psychology. As my diaper wearing has always been associated with sexual development I associate #1 and #3 as a natural progression to a climax. Once I 'come down' after this I may continue to wet a little if the urge is still there, but then quickly want to get cleaned up, showered and off to sleep in dry nightwear. This is only a matter of personal comfort and has nothing to do with adolescent post-masturbatory 'guilt'.

i am a fan of whats being talked about. i like to use diapers to make sex less messy, just cuddle the wife in her diaper when we are done all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back