SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone might miss a few points, staying up all night because everyone is going to be jamming super smash bros on the 3DS that day in their diapers.

Snivy said:
I think everyone might miss a few points, staying up all night because everyone is going to be jamming super smash bros on the 3DS that day in their diapers.

lol

Haemon said:
I'm wondering if my wife would (ever) be OK with this

Its just once a month. What harm could it do? I never had to ask my husband because he started encouraging me to wet more often before I got up the nerve to tell him about it.

Fascinating said:
Its just once a month. What harm could it do? I never had to ask my husband because he started encouraging me to wet more often before I got up the nerve to tell him about it.
Having an encouraging spouse probably helps a lot

I get padded any days that I dont have work or the night before I dont have work that way I can be padded happily for the rest of the day and for the next day

I can't wait for SIDF! I'm going to wear my new DC Amor pink diapers for the first time! ^__^

I can't wait either. I am going to have so much fun. I will be in bed by midnight. I guess I should practice a few times first. Two nights left to get it right.

Fascinating said:
I can't wait either. I am going to have so much fun. I will be in bed by midnight. I guess I should practice a few times first. Two nights left to get it right.

^__^

Fascinating said:
Nice plan:thumbsup:

Tomorrow will be here before you know it.Everyone have a good time. I know I will.

dw2169 said:
Tomorrow will be here before you know it.Everyone have a good time. I know I will.
Same here I will participate and enjoy

I'm planning on participating. :3

SIDF is here again yea ! and I'm wearing my good old fashion cloth and plastic pants under my footed sleeper that has a nice bulge at the front :cloud9:

parcelboy2 said:
SIDF is here again yea ! and I'm wearing my good old fashion cloth and plastic pants under my footed sleeper that has a nice bulge at the front :cloud9:

You and a few others are sure to be in heaven tonight. I know I am with my "Super Smash Bros 4" Copy :3 No pampers yet but action...HELL YEAH!!!!

Well, I can't fully do SIDF for like, the next year apparently. :( Area I've moved to for uni this year has rubbish day on a thursday, and it's just bin bags here too, no wheelie bin, so there's no way I can wet a diaper and store it for like a week...
Though to be fair I haven't gotten hold of any diapers yet since I moved back, I really need to order some soon.
Making do with a makeshift using underwear and a towel which I can throw in the wash tomorrow. And a footie sleeper! Yay! I guess 4/5 points isn't bad.

Snivy said:
I know I am with my "Super Smash Bros 4" Copy :3

Heck yeah Smash 4! Definitely gonna play a bit more of that in bed before I sleep.

Cool, I think this will be first SIDF I'll be able to participate in.

parcelboy2 said:

Speaking of cloth diaper and plastic pants that's what I'm wearing now. I'm already in bed. I have no reason to get up and do anything. It's Friday and I'm relaxing. :)

Me too on the cloth diapers and plastic pants, but it's still a little too warm for my footies. Probably just a T-shirt with my diaper/plastic pants. It's always fun to participate.

I'm not wearing anything except the above, no t-shirt or socks, just the diaper and pants. It's quite comfortable.

My first SIDF in a while, I'll be in my diaper short t-shirt and my MLP pj pants and cuddling with my pony plushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back