SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not first friday of the month but I think I want to. I don't actually know. Should I? I noticed my sleep is getting a little rough when I sleep diapered. I'l wake up every two hours and sweat a lot, but at the same time I enjoy the feeling of not having to get up in the morning for peeing... uuuuugh tell me what to do please.

MossIcon said:
It's not first friday of the month but I think I want to. I don't actually know. Should I? I noticed my sleep is getting a little rough when I sleep diapered. I'l wake up every two hours and sweat a lot, but at the same time I enjoy the feeling of not having to get up in the morning for peeing... uuuuugh tell me what to do please.

If you have work tomorrow, then don't.

ClandestineWing said:
If you have work tomorrow, then don't.

I went to bed undiapered but then awoke with the urge and put one on. And I did sleep uneasy. I don't know why it always turns out this way, anyone an idea how to make myself sleep through?

MossIcon said:
I went to bed undiapered but then awoke with the urge and put one on. And I did sleep uneasy. I don't know why it always turns out this way, anyone an idea how to make myself sleep through?

How many times have you actually slept diapered? Is it possible you're just not used to it yet?

Programmatic said:
How many times have you actually slept diapered? Is it possible you're just not used to it yet?

Dunno, maybe six, seven times? So it'll change when I simply do it more often?

But is there any trick that I can get used to it faster without resorting to diapering myself more often?

MossIcon said:
Dunno, maybe six, seven times? So it'll change when I simply do it more often?

But is there any trick that I can get used to it faster without resorting to diapering myself more often?

It's not necessarily guaranteed to be the fact that you might not be used to it, but it could certainly be a possibility. I know the first few times I tried to sleep padded it was kind of distracting me from sleeping because it was keeping my attention, but after a while I got used to it and if anything, I now feel like on those rare nights I do decide to sleep padded, I sleep better than normal.

If it did turn out to be you needing to get used to it a bit more, I can't really think of any tips to fast-track it other than wearing a bit more often, or maybe making sure you're definitely feeling tired enough. You did mention waking up sweating though, so if it's extra heat caused by the diaper that's keeping you up, it might be work looking up some general tips on cooling down when trying to sleep (e.g. in hot weather) and seeing if any of those in combination with wearing might help you get a better night's sleep.

If it is just bring new to diapers, I suggest putting one on a couple hours before bed time and do something like watch a movie or whatever you do to wind down before bed. Just don't sit there and focus on the diaper all that time. If it is the heat, circulate some air, crack a window or fold down one of your covers until you need it again.

If you have some free time MossIcon, you could try napping in your diaper to get used to lying down in it and make any of the sensations less weird. I know I initially found the sliding plastic feel somewhat distracting, but now it feels great.

Also, purely on the practical side, are you excited while you have the diaper on? That's going to make it hard to sleep, but is also something you get used to.

MossIcon said:

This could also depend on whether you're trying to sleep in a thin or thick diaper. Thick ones tend to be harder to sleep in.

I sleep diapered 99 % of the time and when I don't sleep diapered, then I don't sleep good. It is a matter of what you are used to. Good Luck.

ArchieRoni said:
If you have some free time MossIcon, you could try napping in your diaper to get used to lying down in it and make any of the sensations less weird. I know I initially found the sliding plastic feel somewhat distracting, but now it feels great.

Also, purely on the practical side, are you excited while you have the diaper on? That's going to make it hard to sleep, but is also something you get used to.

I don't feel especially excited, maybe a little nervous, but I fall asleep easily, which I never do when I'm really excited until I'm so tired that it just happens. In this case, I also don't wake up until morning. When I sleep diapered, I also feel less tired, and when I wake up after two hours' sleep, I feel rested.

ClandestineWing said:
This could also depend on whether you're trying to sleep in a thin or thick diaper. Thick ones tend to be harder to sleep in.
It's a Molicare Super Plus. I don't want to sleep in a thin one as I'm always planning on using it in the morning because I don't want to get up to the bathroom. Which my body will always subvert by making my sleep so uneasy I don't feel the slightest bit drowsy and dizzy in the late morning hours, which I always do when I'm still in bed after nine or ten, which, again, is the very reason I want to wear diapers to bed so that I can adapt to getting up a little slower and don't have to deal with the pain of an aching bladder.

MossIcon said:
It's a Molicare Super Plus. I don't want to sleep in a thin one as I'm always planning on using it in the morning because I don't want to get up to the bathroom. Which my body will always subvert by making my sleep so uneasy I don't feel the slightest bit drowsy and dizzy in the late morning hours, which I always do when I'm still in bed after nine or ten, which, again, is the very reason I want to wear diapers to bed so that I can adapt to getting up a little slower and don't have to deal with the pain of an aching bladder.

Okay, I have another theory. Perhaps if you sleep in a thin diaper, it'll help you adjust to the higher-performance ones.

4 days remain.:biggrin: Is everyone prepared?

I washed a few so I'm ready. :)

I am going to be on an overnight road trip. Since my husband is driving I might get to sleep before midnight and of course I'll be wearing and using. Hmmm better not wear cloth since I will not have a diaper pail with me. 8 people in a 7 passenger van modified to fit 8 does not have much cargo space. Just going to be one bag a piece.

I am so ready, the only question is do I go with ponies, pixies, or princesses?

Bigrig said:
It's a pixie week over here

Bigrig said:
Pony for shure sugger cube. :)

Bigrig said:

Go for ponies bruh.

Diapered and *checks* wet. Good night, everyone! First SIDF for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back