What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megamax with tykables dubbler

After changing my wet and messy In Control diaper (see post above), I put on a NS Supreme blue diaper at about 7:00 am. I am working remotely from home, getting wet but also very productive.

Terry cloth.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleJimmy
A very comfy Alpaca.

• Love
Reactions: BabyZinga and LittleJimmy
PurplePup89 said:
A very comfy Alpaca.
Are they good? I decided to get the barnyard elite diapers this time around! I used to always buy abu, but I wont ever buy abu again after trying rearz!

I'm in abu peekabau right now and was wet as soon as I put it on

Right now I'm in those Camelots again with a nightgown on. Very comfy!
I had completely overlooked one aspect of these - New diapers aren't exactly the most familiar of scents to a cat.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and BabyZinga
Another morning and another wet and messy diaper; this morning's pleasure is provided by an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with plastic pants for more security and because I like plastic pants over cloth back disposable diapers.

Wore a barnyard with an Abena booster last night and an Incontrol Elite the night before, so the diaper desire is coming back, have actually worn 3 nights in a row after going for a month without much of a desire to wear and wet, Kinda fun its almost like the first time starting to wear and all the excitement wearing again!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
LittleJimmy said:
Are they good? I decided to get the barnyard elite diapers this time around! I used to always buy abu, but I wont ever buy abu again after trying rearz!
I like them! I find Rearz to be comfier than some other brands, but everybody's body is different. This was the first Alpaca I've worn, out of a sample pack, and though I didn't get the chance to test it to full capacity, it seemed pretty reliable.

Rearz Barnyard 🐴🐮🐤🐑

Reactions: Codiapermike and Ilovewetdiapers4200
diaperpatrol said:
just got a case of bambino diapers in the mail! wearing a freshly wet Classico V2 with an in control booster!

View attachment 59162
Super cute dips, @diaperpatrol! I'm a lame brat and changing out of a Tena Super to a Tena Ultra with a booster for my diapered day off! 😜

In order, under to over:
Goodnites (2), Abena M4, X-large generic (2), Rearz Omutso, Nursery print plastic panties :)
With any luck my onesie buttons will survive the day!

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
EliteAdultbabiesnursery said:
Message to all adult babies You are special. You are wonderful. You deserve to be adored and cared for. You deserve to be loved and cuddled. You deserve to be changed gently and bottle fed lovingly and talked to sweetly. You are perfect. You deserve to feel included.View attachment 59683
Please don’t spam the forums. It’s not welcome or allowed here and it will not go well for you.

Reactions: OntInc, Ilovewetdiapers4200, PaddedBritany and 1 other person
Had to switch out of my megamax bc the adhisive holding the back waistband together started to separate and the padding started to come out. Idk if I got a bad batch or what but ive had this happen twice so far. In a abu little pawz now. :(

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
Cole015 said:
Had to switch out of my megamax bc the adhisive holding the back waistband together started to separate and the padding started to come out. Idk if I got a bad batch or what but ive had this happen twice so far. In a abu little pawz now. :(
This seems to be a recurring problem. The same thing happened to me with one of the samples I ordered! It made a huge mess when I changed my wet diaper because I didn't know this was a known problem. Literally, all the gel fell out from the back when I took it off. 🤬

Reactions: dl015 and Ilovewetdiapers4200
For bed last night I put on an In Control Original diaper. I wet a little while watching television with my wife, but not enough to warrant a change. I went to bed slightly wet and now up this morning very wet and as soon as I got out of bed I messed my diaper. I won't change for several hours. This is a very good diaper, I recommend them.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Changed out of my soaked abu little pawz into a abu super dry kid

Reactions: KrankyPants and Deleted member 41919
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back