What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most recent was a Dry 24/7 I sat on for some time. Enough that the tapes wouldn't fully stick and that it leaked fairly quickly.

Is this a me issue or an issue of a five year old diaper?

sissybaby34 said:
Blue megamax with 2 booster pads and very wet. Enjoying that morning after a wet night feeling!
WTH do you put more than 1 booster pad in your diaper? Oh I'm just asking what you put. I just put like 2500 ml absorbency booster pad from Rearz overnight in my diaper.

Tena Ultima Active Fit plastic backed.
My BetterDry was wet from the night so I changed
into this one after getting up.
Lazy sunday morning

Super Dry Kids Diapers Size XL
I peed while watching something on website.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Bambino Teddy Diapers

Little For Big Little Trunks that are wet and messy.

Wet XP5000 with black and white babydoll lingerie on top. About to change diaper and start my day off.

E1AD5A22-0566-4D5F-A297-E76E41170310.jpegtrying out a northshore supreme for the first time, with an incontrol booster. not a bad daytime diaper.

Last edited:
Tena slip active fit

My first ever ABU DinoRawrZ. Handled a few wettings already, maintains its shape well and still feel dry

ddc plain and simple sitting playing video games

I m wearing a rearz lil monster. It's had a few pee pees in it so far and I'm enjoying it alot. It's the first diaper I've had on since friday...So I'm enjoying all the wonderful sensations including the incredible warmth after a pee- especially during a "long pee session"

changed into a rearz safari with a tranquility and incontrol booster.9C4E9B17-5721-4B82-A318-FB9A2D7C1B5B.jpeg

Just got in to bed in a very wet Tena Ultima PE backed nappy, bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back