What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU SDK.

My last PeekABU, which was slightly wet and now slightly dirty.

Reactions: db80
A super soaked and messy cloth back Attends Premium diaper. with a soaker insert. I just took off and rinsed out my plastic pants and I am sitting on a baby's changing pad on my chair because a leak is inevitable. When I stand up my diaper is so heavy that it almost falls off, I have to pull it up. For work today I think my choice will be a Wellness Original diaper with a soaker insert. My shirt will be untucked for discretion when I wet and the diaper bulge occurs.

Reactions: HomeAlone
Abu SDK

Last night I wore a bunnyhop ?? two hook and loop fastners, this morning I realized how awesome it actually fit and super comfy it is wet, really wanted to wear it all day but have a daughter and two grand-kids coming to stay. My daughter knows i wear but the grand-kids don't and am not taking a chance about them knowing that at least yet. My two oldest grand daughters know but are 25 and 22. They seem like they could care less?!

Fresh Rearz Barnyard with a Tykables Booster. This will last me up to bed time now when i’ll change into a Tykables Camelots around 22-23:00
The Barnyard is great for the hook and loop because once i feel the booster getting overly full, i can just untab and pull it out to use the remainder of the nappy with it fastening up great again :D

Last edited:
Trest Elite. These diapers are huge!

A Tye Dye Mega Max to bed last night and now up in the morning; wet and poopy as is my usual routine.

CVS. Size 6

Reaz inspire+, Alpaca, princess or ABU simple ultra, love the swell

I wore a 4 tape bunnyhop last night and a two tape bunnyhop the night before, not sure which I like better, 2 tape is a little better fitting but I also leaked by my legs wetting on my back. Love how they swell and how comfy, still have my 4 tape one on and at work and have wet six times and they are doing great!

Rearz Lil’ Squirts Splash. It’s one of my day wear diapers.

Abu Preschool cloth

Trest Elite ... testing this diaper out for the first time .

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Im wearing a rearz/incontrol in a coffee shop lol. cant wait to use it

I’m a happily playing wet boy someone needs to change soon. 4 pees in in a Li’l Monsters.

Reactions: wetaccident
Rearz Rebels for the win! ☠️🤟

Reactions: Shuntorie
My first wet diaper in over a week! A nice warm Pampers.

Reactions: Shuntorie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back