LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
<3

Well, I prefer to do it myself, but I can't say I don't like it, when mom changes me. She does it very rarely, though, usually during my sleep and even if I do wake up, I hardly realise what's going on...
I guess, if I find an understanding and loving partner, it would be nice if he could change me sometimes...

Me and my gf used to roleplay doing it when i was trying to calm down but... We havent done it in a year. Its a bit frustrating, but i love her anyways!
I highly doubt shed be okay with doing it irl!

I usually do it myself, but mom or dad does it for me sometimes.

I've been very fortunate enough to have had 2 people in my life who changed my diapers as an adult baby. My 2nd girlfriend changed me on quite a few occasions, wet diapers only and my current Mommy friend changes me, wet or messy.

As an AB, I find that receiving a diaper change from someone else not only keeps me firmly cemented in baby mode, but it adds another dimension of realism and trust to the dynamic. A diaper change can be much more than just a par for the course exercise or a utilitarian act, diaper changes can be a truly amazing bonding experience. Having my diaper changed by my Mommy/GF in the past was a wonderful experience. Being changed by my current Mommy friend is equally wonderful. These diaper changes changes brought us both closer together and receiving a diaper change from someone else lets me know that I can allow myself to be a complete baby around this person, these changes tell me that I am safe, secure and cared for when I am around them. That type of trust and love is very difficult to come by and it is a beautiful thing.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with a solo diaper change either. I have changed my own diapers far more times than I have received a change by someone else, I've got the routine down to a science, solo changes are no longer a hassle. Also, when it comes to changing my own diapers, I am a speed demon, when you are changed by someone else, they determine how long the process will take. While my preference is having a caregiver change me, solo changes can be fun too and on average they go by much faster than a caregiver administered change, which means that if you are feeling particularly little and inquisitive, you can get back to playing and exploring in no time at all :)

Last edited:
As I am not in a relationship at this time, I change my own diapers. If in the future I have a GF, I think I would love for her to change my diaper.

I only just started this a few weeks ago but am really hoping my wife will start changing me. I'm first starting with trying to warm her up to the idea of calling her mommy when I'm being little, which she's quite uncomfortable with.

I do it myself, but lonely old me would love to find someone to do it for me eventually, princesses should be pampered, pun intended.

My wife has been my primary caregiver for a while. Due to spinal problems I lack the mobility to change myself regularly. So she does it for the most part, idk why she puts up with me, heh

My bigbwo keeps my diapers changed and this cub very happy! :eek:

never been changed, but it probably would feel good

Poofybutt said:
I've been very fortunate enough to have had 2 people in my life who changed my diapers as an adult baby. My 2nd girlfriend changed me on quite a few occasions, wet diapers only and my current Mommy friend changes me, wet or messy.

As an AB, I find that receiving a diaper change from someone else not only keeps me firmly cemented in baby mode, but it adds another dimension of realism and trust to the dynamic. A diaper change can be much more than just a par for the course exercise or a utilitarian act, diaper changes can be a truly amazing bonding experience. Having my diaper changed by my Mommy/GF in the past was a wonderful experience. Being changed by my current Mommy friend is equally wonderful. These diaper changes changes brought us both closer together and receiving a diaper change from someone else lets me know that I can allow myself to be a complete baby around this person, these changes tell me that I am safe, secure and cared for when I am around them. That type of trust and love is very difficult to come by and it is a beautiful thing.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with a solo diaper change either. I have changed my own diapers far more times than I have received a change by someone else, I've got the routine down to a science, solo changes are no longer a hassle. Also, when it comes to changing my own diapers, I am a speed demon, when you are changed by someone else, they determine how long the process will take. While my preference is having a caregiver change me, solo changes can be fun too and on average they go by much faster than a caregiver administered change, which means that if you are feeling particularly little and inquisitive, you can get back to playing and exploring in no time at all :)

Thats so sweet!!! Oh my goodness!!!

Poofybutt said:

Nailed it again Poofy, the bonding is incredible.

Poofy as always sharing intimate knowledge!!

I change myself, but I would love to be changed by a trusting friend or boyfriend/girlfriend. My best friend changed me once, and it was awesome for me. Made me feel loved and cared for, but I could tell he wasn't quite comfortable so obviously I told him he didn't have to do it again if he didn't want to. But yeah, I wish someone would change me!

My dad or aides change me usually, but I'm working on changing myself. However, I like when my dad changes me, because he makes it fast and easy and nothing to be embarrassed about, which is awesome. I hope one day I'll get a mommy and she will change me.

It was a few years back, but the first time someone changed my diaper (It was wet) was mind blowing. It was so good to feel so nurtured.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

If I was in a relationship I Wallis want them to change me but I am not as yet so I change myself!!!!!!
Keep pooping!

I would pay good money for another Male to change me and Care for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back