In love with Underjams <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambridgeone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been a longtime user of Drynites and come across an opportunity to get a a whole box of 49 Underjams for free so thought I would give them a go!

After hearing all the horror stories of ripping sides I was dubious, wore them for the first time last night and I am so happy with them! Yes they are shorter and ever so slightly tighter than drynites but they still fit me well!!

Seem to hold more and feel so much better than drynites, took the nights accidents and morning accident before a change was needed. They really bulk up like Pampers Baby Drys and create a waddle, pretty much the same as wearing a Size 7 Baby Dry without the annoyance of tight tapes :D

I urge any one wanting to give them a go that regularly uses Drynites to give them a go, will not disappoint!

If you like those, just wait till you try a real adult diaper that actually fits. They will blow your mind.

I have done but just don't get the same feels :( Too big and non babyish :(

Im quite curious about underjams , they don't sell in my country though , up until what waist size can underjams fit . i know they are slightly smaller than goodnites.

Levy said:
Wait what? They can take your night accidents AND your morning accidents without leaking? What's your waist size? I haven't tried the Underjams yet but the Drynites can only hold one wetting for me. And I can flood them only once while standing.
What adult diapers have you tried yet? I am sure there is one cute babyish adult diaper out there that fits you perfectly and gives you maybe an even better feeling than actual small child diapers!

By accidents he means small leaks. You're right to not believe they can take even one full wetting because they can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back