Why are you wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommycombs said:
Why do I wear? Simple. For psychological and emotional comfort.

Is that really what you typically answer to people you hardly know? Pretty gutsy, I applaud you.

Slomo said:
Is that really what you typically answer to people you hardly know? Pretty gutsy, I applaud you.
It's one thing I'm prepared to say when and if it ever does happen. ADISC has been giving me strength and pride regarding this side of myself. But honestly, I have no idea of how I'll actually react. But that response is one I hope I'll be able to use calmly and rationally.

Slomo said:
Fyi, my name is Slomo. As in, once I get going, everyone else is running in SLOw MOtion compared to me.

sooo reminds me of...

maxresdefault.jpg

bambinod said:

lol, I loved that movie! I do admit I can seem to be slow when I first take on a task. It's because I tend to do an in depth logic analysis of it, so as to fully understand and streamline the processes associated with that task.

So I'm more like this.
https://www.target.com/p/turbo/-/A-...CHWZby24jXBEjBt9-oMaAu2nEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

- - - Updated - - -

It's like a double entranda. I'm in Slow Motion at first, the next thing you know, I'm so fast that everyone else is in slow motion.

I've never been asked. If I am asked, they will get one of the answers — because I need them for my bed-wetting problem. This situation, of course, hinges on my being in a friend's house and staying the night and getting seen in my diapers and them getting recognized for what they are (I wear cloths). But I wear both because of the protection and because of the comforting feeling they give me.

And if anybody has a problem with it they can suck an egg.

Bladder incontinent, DL.

I've never been asked, but my planned answer if I am ever asked is, "Incontinence is the usual indication." I'm in and out of hospital and I figure at some point I'll have a doctor or nurse ask that. I'm not actually admitting or claiming anything, just implying something.

Since I am IC I could truthfully say that it was for IC, but really it's none of their business anyway.

I'd probably just come clean with it, it's a medical need. Usually if I'm in a position that someone who doesn't already know is going to have to find out I try to warn them so it isn't awkward and stuff.

Tommycombs said:
Why do I wear? Simple. For psychological and emotional comfort.

Exactly this for me, also the hygiene aspect, I hate having skidded underwear in my basket until I do the laundry, also helps reduce bladder anxiety, I can actually hold off peeing longer if I have to (on a bus etc). Also, so I can watch a long film on TV and not worry about missing anything, I can just let go where I am lol,

I have a number of possible answers/challenge questions up my sleeve according to who is asking and under what circumstances, although no-one has ever asked out of the blue so far. The most truthful include 'Because I often can't break away from what I am doing at work for hours at a time' and 'Because they're cool'. More evasive are 'Why does an astronaut wear diapers?' or 'I'm testing them for a product comparison survey.' The idea is to try not to lie outright as I am not comfortable with that; I would not claim to be incontinent, for example. I'm lucky that the work thing is kind-of true. I work under demanding conditions and at times it is truly inconvenient to have to go to the bathroom. Possible, certainly, but not ideal and I don't like the idea of restricting my fluid intake to reduce bathroom trips either. Even if it's a tenuous argument, it's enough to defuse an exposure at work without making false claims.

To keep from soiling my clothes, my car, my furniture, your car, your furniture, etc.

if some asked me my response would be "and why do you even care?"

My diaper is like a drink is to someone else. It relaxes and calms me.

I wear diapers because it is who I am.

I will always be little. It is part of my inner core person. I am a rough and tumble, authentic cowboy who in real life you would never guess I was a little... unless you talked to me and found the gentler and kind and soft person that I am.

Being little is akin to being innocent and honest and pure.

While life has taken me in many different directions, I am still the blond haired smiling little boy that I was so many years ago.

Weather, life, and all of its associated challenges has changed my appearance, but I wear diapers as it brings me back to center, to the little child that I am.

They bring me comfort when I am sad, and confidence in my own adult world.

Diapers are sometimes even sexual in nature when I may share them with the one person in my life that I share this with. Even though she is 8300 miles away.

They are also a release from the difficult and stressful part of my adult world that is also part of who I am.

They are the counter balance that keeps me in balance in life.

Diapers are soft and they simply feel good.

Being in diapers make me feel safe

Diapers help me be who I truly am, which is much better than the facade that you have to play in so called "real life". Quite the irony, don't you think?

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

I just got the question and I said. It help me to relax and I pee alot at work . the person didn't. Sat anything else

TeddyBearCowboy said:
I wear diapers because it is who I am.

I will always be little. It is part of my inner core person. I am a rough and tumble, authentic cowboy who in real life you would never guess I was a little... unless you talked to me and found the gentler and kind and soft person that I am.

Being little is akin to being innocent and honest and pure.

While life has taken me in many different directions, I am still the blond haired smiling little boy that I was so many years ago.

Weather, life, and all of its associated challenges has changed my appearance, but I wear diapers as it brings me back to center, to the little child that I am.

They bring me comfort when I am sad, and confidence in my own adult world.

Diapers are sometimes even sexual in nature when I may share them with the one person in my life that I share this with. Even though she is 8300 miles away.

They are also a release from the difficult and stressful part of my adult world that is also part of who I am.

They are the counter balance that keeps me in balance in life.

Diapers are soft and they simply feel good.

Being in diapers make me feel safe

Diapers help me be who I truly am, which is much better than the facade that you have to play in so called "real life". Quite the irony, don't you think?

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

So you'd actually say all of that to a stranger? Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
I just got the question and I said. It help me to relax and I pee alot at work . the person didn't. Sat anything else

Good for you. See, other people don't care about your diapers as much as you though (that person was probably just curious more than anything else). They certainly didn't react with hate like you thought they would too.

The longer your wear, and the more this comes up, the easier it gets for you to accept you're diapered.

Slomo said:
So you'd actually say all of that to a stranger? Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah.. not to a stranger... But it did get your attention. :smile1:

I am not sure to continue talking about diaper. Which I have a bad habit which has turn people off.

No one has ever asked me this. Do adults actually ask this question?

Maybe for a random stranger, "because I want to."

For someone who knows me but isn't close "I need to wear them or I will wet my pants."

ProudPaddedBro said:
Human stupidity knows no bounds. I think some people want to stay ignorant so they don't have to offend their precious sensibilities. If I've learned anything from you guys that wear all the time, it's mad respect. Not until I started reading the forums did I realize how hard Day to Day life can be, and how really good, well built restrooms are a lifesaver. I also realized how crucial it is for those of us that wear all the time to be able to good facilities to change in/at.

At the end of the day, I think it's a positive development that those of us that don't need to wear all the time do wear from time to time to see the world through the lens of those that wear 24/7.

That's the way I see it I wear to help me age regress but being padded makes me realize the importance of changing places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back