Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snl "baby steps" song

Default Snl "baby steps" song

I'm watching SNL (on the west coast so a few hours delayed) and there was a musical short called baby steps where Miley Cyrus and three other cast members sing about taking relationships slow dressed as babies. The joke is they keep cutting to Larry David (host) who says he's not going to particular in the short. Personally I think it was pretty funny but I wanted to know how you guys feel about this kind of media presence for our community.

Eh. Mixed emotions. I firmly believe Miley is at least an occasional DL. She has made a video before. I saw a show called "Life In Pieces" the other night and it had adult baby references. It was pretty funny. But that's it. When you get right down to it, it's humor. Something to make you laugh. And laughing at ABs is not good, but it is exposure. Think of what was funny 50 years ago but is now accepted as life.

I loved the SNL routine and thought it was funny, especially since Miley seemed to go through an AB faze in her act. I'm still convinced she's one of us. I thought as I watched the show, how much my wife would have kidded me if she was still alive. She loved to tease me, but at the same time, gave me so much support.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    That was rediculous and made me laugh. Laughing is good sometimes. Miley was trying to play all innocent in that one, asking to be edited out, but we know the truth.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Default Miley Cyrus did another abdl type video on SNL

There's a new video of Miley Cyrus doing another type of abdl music video on SNL called the baby step.

WOW!
    Is she really an Adult Baby?
    This video is hilarious!

I wonder myself if she is with all this video and the way she dress sometime.

It looks like she knows where to buy big AB diapers, but I suppose the SNL staff could do that as well. Still, she's been doing the baby thing for quite a while which makes me think she is.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It looks like she knows where to buy big AB diapers, but I suppose the SNL staff could do that as well. Still, she's been doing the baby thing for quite a while which makes me think she is.

I was thinking along the same lines.
    If she is, she seems to like to put it out there publicly.