Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thickest diapers?

Question Thickest diapers?

Hi, as someone who wears (and wets) diapers for fun, I'd like to ask the more experienced members as to the best diapers in terms of thickness. I ask because when wearing things like Cuddlz, ABU, etc. I feel the need to double up to get something enjoyably thick (which essentially doubles their cost).
    So, does anyone know of a diaper can provide that type of thickness on its own? Thanks for any answers.

1. add baby diapers or boosters to the inside
    2. cloth diapers (you can make them as thick as you want)

Otherwise:
    3. ABU Space/Simple
    4. Rearz inspire
    5. Confirdry 24/7

I find that Rearz Safari diapers are about the thickest diapers on the market. To date, they are the only diapers I haven't had to use any boosters on. Consider looking into them:

http://rearz.ca/rearz-safari-diapers-2/

That being said, I personally love ABU diapers, Cushies and Little Pawz are my favourites and I find them to be decently thick as well. If a single ABU diaper isn't doing it thickness wise for me I'll just add a booster or two to them. When I add a booster to my Cushies or my Little Pawz's not only does it make them bonkers absorbent, but it also makes them super thick, both when dry and when wet.

So Rearz Safari or boosted ABU products would probably be the way to go.

What about rearz rebel diapers. I am picking them up at the post office. Can't. Wait to try then out

I haven't been in anything that got bigger than a Rearz Safari/Princess. And that's BEFORE adding a booster. I live in the US and get them via Bambino's website (Bambino Belissimos get pretty massive too). Always had a good experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow456 View Post
    Hi, as someone who wears (and wets) diapers for fun, I'd like to ask the more experienced members as to the best diapers in terms of thickness. I ask because when wearing things like Cuddlz, ABU, etc. I feel the need to double up to get something enjoyably thick (which essentially doubles their cost).
    So, does anyone know of a diaper can provide that type of thickness on its own? Thanks for any answers.
    Hands down, that would be Betterdry (or Crinklz if you like ab prints). Cuddlz and abu have nothing compared to how much these diapers can swell up.

Where are you getting your BetterDry diapers from? Comfycare doesn't seem to be able to get any more Large in and don't know if/when more will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Evlix View Post
    Where are you getting your BetterDry diapers from? Comfycare doesn't seem to be able to get any more Large in and don't know if/when more will come.
    True. I watched for a week to see if any large betterdry diapers came in. No lich, ended up having to order more crinklz instead.