What do you do after you finish wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra said:
I am an intresting as in "weird" case ,because of health problems i havent showered in 10 years , i do use wipes between diapers, but i also use what's referred to as bath in bag wipes three times a week and use waterless shampoo or for traveling ease a disposable shower cap that I just open put on my head and massage my head and scalp to wash my hair , I also dont sweat much,i can take the heat , but anything below about 78 degrees i need a jacket and blanket, even though IC i stay pretty clean and generally dont need or use antiperspirant or deodorant , as an additional consequence of my health problems any kind of surgery with a general anesthetic will cause what's caused malignant hyperthermia , so if given anesthesia they have to have someone watch me full time so if i start to spike a temp they can arrest it quickly as my body temp can increase dramatically in just a matter of a couple minutes to such a level that it will cook me in my own juices my body core temperature can hit 125 very easily and leave me brain dead, with the fate of the nation's healthcare up for grabs my picture appears in the dictionary as the very definition of preexisting condition! Sorry if that's TMI

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I certainly feel for you as my wife hasn't been able to take a bath or shower for the last ten years. She has a dialysis catheter and can't get it wet, and of course, has one nasty preexisting condition. Politicians have no idea how one quarter of the nation must live. (according to the Washington Post, 1/4 of the American population has a preexisting condition)

Back to the question at hand, I usually am diapered while I sleep. Since I always take a shower after I get up, that solves the wet diaper problem. If I'm wearing during the day and have to go out to work in the evening, I'll wash off with a face cloth and Head to Toe Baby wash.

It depends on the time if I need to change at night or just shower before work.

I generally only wear overnight, clean up with wipes then exercise and then a shower as soon as I can... Sometimes though I will exercise with the night before nappy but only ABU Vintage seem workable for that.

bambinod said:
What is that nonsense you speak of?!

Lol, he means when you take it off to use the toilet or take a shower. Of couse you'd be putting a new diaper on right after that. It'd be silly not to.

Usually I'll just take a shower, if I'm short on time I'll use a washcloth and clean myself up and head out.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Depends on the mess. If it's poop I use wipes then immediately shower unless I'm in public and I've had an accident then just a ton of wipes. If it's just pee then wipes. If it's overnight then I shower in the morning. Given I wear 24/7 my functionality of not wearing a diaper is impossible I leak constantly and sometimes if i get sick I uncontrollably mess myself so I generally put another one back on as I just described incontinence. :/

I will usually use baby wipes to clean up sometime I will use the shower to get clean but when I finish using my diaper I will put another one on

I do both. If I'm in a hurry I will use baby wipes. I do anyway for my number 2's. But if I am not in a hurry I will use the shower or take a nice bath. But I will end up putting on another diaper.

I just clean with wipes and have bath time afterwards. Only wet so for me, disposing the disposables is quite easy to keep clean. I'll use barrier cream if I feel any sign of infection.

Use baby wipes afterwards and wear a fresh diaper or undies. By the and of the day i take a shower

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back