• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Help! I'm being held hostage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelucia

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
My girlfriend has locked me in my room until I learn more about her, and now my, favourite pass time. So, I thought it would be best to start by introducing myself :)

I have always been curious about nappies from a young age, hoping and thinking that wearing a girl's nappy would make me into a girl funnily enough :p

But I've never really delved into it until now.

I am very aware of how much I like them thanks to a little persuasion to try them on (read:none) and now I just want to get the best possible experience I can, through community and friendship :)

Currently, I am working as a copywriter. Someone who writes marketing text, if you didn't know (and not someone who plagiarises work for money ;p). Though, I would call myself a games developer for the most part, with a little software sprinkled in. Copywriting is just too good and too easy not to be my primary source for money ^^'

I am also a student. Actually, college (this is the UK, so it's like highschool for adults~) is my main priority at the moment, as I aim to go to university. Mostly just to go to university c:

I study Information Technology and will later move onto Computer Science, possibly staying on for a PhD... so that I can say I have a PhD ^^'

When I'm not working, or studying, I like to do quite a few things. For the main part, I like to build my skills. Basic maths, English, Physics... as well as drawing, pixel art, programming and musical skills c:

But if I'm feeling lazy, I'll put on some pc games like Minecraft or well... that's it as that's all my poor little laptop can handle right now~

In the end, what I hope to find here are people who I can befriend and just talk to about anything and everything little and diaper ^^

Thank you for reading, she's unlocked the door now.

Welcome to the site. You will have ample chance to meet people who share the same interests.

Welcome Angelucia!

Nice intro! I used to work a little bit on games years ago before I got a 'big boy job'. :p What kinds of games do you like to make, and what do you like to play? I'm kinda sucked totally into Zelda right now... ^_^;;;

Sounds like you have a very understanding and playful girlfriend! Am I right in understanding that she's into ABDL as well, or is she more into caregiving? My Mommy ... er ... wife *blushes* and I have slowly come to an understanding of how we can both enjoy my ... um ... peculiarities. Even though she sometimes enjoyed being pampered and treated little, she'd never want to be diapered herself!

Welcome again!

Thank you :)

Yes, my girlfriend is also little, very much so. And is really getting me into this ^.^
I think we're going to have a somewhat mutual caregiving relationship, with me often getting the short end of the stick I feel~

Well, I haven't been able to do much with game development since my computer was stolen. I only have a decade old laptop running Ubuntu at the moment. But I used to make a lot of 2D games, mostly experimentation to see what I could do and learn, though I would be very capable of making something along the lines of Super Meat Boy or Braid ^^

Angelucia said:
Thank you :)

Yes, my girlfriend is also little, very much so. And is really getting me into this ^.^
I think we're going to have a somewhat mutual caregiving relationship, with me often getting the short end of the stick I feel~

Well, I haven't been able to do much with game development since my computer was stolen. I only have a decade old laptop running Ubuntu at the moment. But I used to make a lot of 2D games, mostly experimentation to see what I could do and learn, though I would be very capable of making something along the lines of Super Meat Boy or Braid ^^

f45fa8d2c72b28b79774938696bcec87.jpg

Hi and welcome to the site. That's an impressive intro. It sounds like you stay busy. I'm a professional musician so that's my thing. I hope you enjoy this site and feel comfortable to become involved in the many threads.

Angelucia said:

Hmm... I wonder which end of the stick you think is the short one? *teehee*

Personally, the more Mommy puts her foot down for me, the luckier I feel! ^///^

Hi there! So let me get this straight: you're a copywriter, a game developer, a pixel artist, a programmer, a musician AND you're study IT at college? I've got one word, and that word is 'wow'.

I'm looking to get into game development myself, its just been a combination of studying and laziness for me.

What do (or did, I guess) you use to make games?

Shadow456 said:
Hi there! So let me get this straight: you're a copywriter, a game developer, a pixel artist, a programmer, a musician AND you're study IT at college? I've got one word, and that word is 'wow'.

I'm looking to get into game development myself, its just been a combination of studying and laziness for me.

What do (or did, I guess) you use to make games?

I wouldn't say I'm exactly the best at music and art though...

I first started off with using Gamemaker:8, and then got a hold of Gamemaker Studio when that came out. It's probably the best, most user friendly, 2D game engine you can get. If you want to make web games, mobile games, or just any old 2D game, this is what I would recommend.

Two other game engines I've gotten into were Unity and Unreal. Unity is a bit more flexible than the other, but Unreal does FPS-type games better in my opinion.

Besides those, there's a myriad of free game engines/open source games that I've messed around with. But those aren't user friendly at all and require a great deal of programming knowledge. Just browse through Github and Sourceforge to see what I mean.

The last thing I should ask is what aspect of Game Development are you interested in? In decent-sized teams, you will have a Game Designer (sort of like a producer), programmers (Game Devs), Sound Engineers/Artists, Modellers, Animators, Artists... etc. The only position that would be a hard find is a story writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back