Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [US] What should I get @ Walmart?

Question [US] What should I get @ Walmart?

I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies . Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!)

What I'm Considering.

• Attends Waistband Styled Briefs
      Pros:
      • If I am to get Adult Diapers, these are the best bet.

Cons:
      • From what I've heard, not the most absorbent relative to the other items on the list.
      • Probably not going to get Adult Diapers (from Walmart) as they're of lesser quality than some of the baby diapers they offer.

• Huggies Goodnites
      Pros:
      • Discrete (Really Important! It's Local Walmart) Nobody will look twice.
      • These are the best to wear to bed!
      • If you can properly fit, they're a good choice.

Cons:
      • Yeah, they don't hold much at all (Unless it's a slow stream, which is imposable for me to do lol).

• Pampers Cruisers
      Pros:
      • From what I've heard they're more absorbent than any other diaper you can get at Walmart.
      • Great Fit.
      • What I'm probably going to end up getting.

Cons:
      • Tabs, they harder to do.
      • Yeah, people are going notice.

Also any tips on how I can hide transport (and hopefully not encountering anyone I know, as it is a local Walmart), such as a putting them in a backpack or something. Would be appreciated!

Note:
    I'm not restricting you to pick between these three, they're just the best I've come up with! If you have anything better, feel free to tell me Cheers!
    Last edited by LennyFace; 04-Feb-2017 at 12:32.

Huggies and Pampers are not made to fit an adult. Of these three, your only choice is going to the Attends.

Seriously though, you need to be going to an actual medical supply store. Wallmart or any other chain store has crap in stock. You can do much better even if that means having a 30 minute bike ride instead.

I only bought them to collect but they have Madagascar prints on their store brand training pants and I think those are the coolest store brand diaper ever made so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    Huggies and Pampers are not made to fit an adult. Of these three, your only choice is going to the Attends.

Seriously though, you need to be going to an actual medical supply store. Wallmart or any other chain store has crap in stock. You can do much better even if that means having a 30 minute bike ride instead.
    I have a small waist, I should be able to fit in them perfectly! And I would totally go to a medical supply store, except the closest one to me is a CVS, which is a two hour bike ride dodging traffic. Ya, I kinda live in the middle of nowhere .

Quote Originally Posted by LennyFace View Post
    the closest one to me is a CVS, which is a two hour bike ride dodging traffic.
    Sorry to tell you, CVS (or ANY chain store) won't have anything better than Walmart. You'll have to go to a "surgical supply store", and even then it's not a sure bet, just a better chance at getting some good quality. I understand you have to work with what you've got, but once you work up the courage to order some real diapers online and pick them up from the UPS Store (or something like that), you'll ask yourself why you waited so long

Get a PO.Box and mail order .
    You must ask if they ship discreetly Abu is one there is a store in fort Wayne Indiana that is aware also.
    Then you can get better prices.
    I find I like places I can call when you get a chance get a sample packs.

Right now I'm just asking which is better, Attends or Cruisers. I have contradicting reviews for both, and I just need a straight answer on which is better My only available option right now is to bike over to that Walmart as I'm too desperate right now to wait, till I have to chance to get some online!

Get a pre-paid credit card and buy some real diapers online.