Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest you've worn a used nappy?

Default Longest you've worn a used nappy?

Just wondering, what do you think is the longest time you've been in a wet or messy nappy? I usually have a wet nappy on all night when I'm sleeping, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and the pee is already there, but I'm too tired to get a change. (though if I soil myelf it's a different story no matter what...) Sometimes during the day I'll wet myself but be too busy to go and change so just leave it like that for a while. There was one time I was in the middle of a long walk in a field and there were no bathrooms in sight for me to get changed in, I soiled myself making a pretty heavy load, but I didn't try and change because I was paranoid someone would see me (no trees to hide behind and quite a few people walked by...) I ended up waiting until I was home ages later until I changed, resulting in a massive nappy rash.

I went 18 hours in an Abena Abri-Form L4 with my Gary PUL pants just recently. I put it on first thing in the morning knowing I would possibly be out of town all day without a lot of good opportunities to change. I didn't wet an unusually large amount during the day but I was amazed when I took off my very heavy diaper right before bed that there was still a fair amount of dry padding left. I don't always have to wear a premium diaper but when I do I've always been really impressed with the capacity of my Abena's and the other premium diapers I sometimes use.
    Last edited by Padded53; 04-May-2016 at 21:26.

14 hrs and i was super soaked but ik i couldnt change so i watched how much i sippled on

I always sleep in a wet nappy which is soaked every morning. I would say the longest is about 12hours.

it was 8 hours and i refused to change cause i couldnt accept the fact that i become ic
    it was the first day after my accident

I'm not very adventurous. I've stayed wet for around 5 hours, changed, and wet again immediately.
    Messy, only 20 minutes or so.

the longest time ever? about 36 hrs. When I was a lazy, angsty teenager I sometimes wouldn't change twice in a whole weekend. If I used booster pads (one or two) in an overnight diaper for Friday night, I would wet and mess overnight and not change until bedtime Saturday

12 hours before I woke up and changed. Normally I just change when it feels uncomfortable which is normally 6 - 10 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedSheets View Post
    the longest time ever? about 36 hrs. When I was a lazy, angsty teenager I sometimes wouldn't change twice in a whole weekend. If I used booster pads (one or two) in an overnight diaper for Friday night, I would wet and mess overnight and not change until bedtime Saturday
    Pretty similar dynamics for me, going to sleep thickly padded and staying in it until dinner time or so the day after (having my studio at home it's not too unusual to be able to do that during the week as well), however even like this, and even with boosters, I hardly managed to go over 24/26 hours, you must've been a lil dehydrated on top of lazy and angsty for having reached the 36 hours mark!