Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• A
    I'm doing well.
    I was going to tell you I named my started Pokemon, Snivy, after you :p
    Just thought that needed to be said.
    A
    Hey dude, hows it going?
    Oh, definitely. That's what I loved about summer...once work was done, I had several hours to do whatever I wanted. I do hope I get good grades. It's looking possible, but I won't really have much margin for error the rest of the semester.

:( Colds stink...I tend to get an above average amount of them. I'm glad you're feeling better. :hugs:

Sounds like you'll have fun. :) Good luck! :)
    Busy...I've had 4 exams in the last week (hence my absence from IRC for the last 8 days.) Unfortunately, so far, they haven't gone as well as I'd hoped. How has it been going for you?
    G
    im going to give pythin a try on my ubuntu machine! but im at a loss of wht i can do with my mac :( it only runs up to OS X 10.4.11 :(
    W
    Thanks, and your avatar is great, too! :D
    Well it's great to meet another person who likes Nightwish. Usually when I tell people I listen to them, their response is usually a resounding "Who?". Have you ever seen them live? I saw them in concert in both 2008 and 2009. My only regret is I never got to see them when Tarja was still in the band which saddens me deeply. I mean Anette is a good singer as well, but with the firing of Tarja Nightwish doesn't sound unique as they once did since Anette isn't classically trained.
    Yep, the 2010 final Olympic hockey results:
    1) Bulgaria
    2) Norway
    3) USA
    4) Prussia
    5) Norway 2
    6) Canada
    7) The Netherlands
    8) Greece
    9) Poland
    10) Russia
    11) Mongolia
    12) Quebecotia
    Me either. It's supposed to be gold, but it really isn't very attractive. :p

ah, ok. That was my guess. I wanted to google it but apparently you can't google symbols. :p
    Congrats on the TC status! :smile1:

Yay! :)

Ironically, even though I didn't have an avatar for a long time, I too remember people better by their avatar. :p

Oh, btw, what does ^^ represent?
    ah, yes, I'd kind of forgotten about getting one, so I just uploaded one. I can't say it is very creative or unique, but it does represent one of favorite hobbies: playing the piano. :)

Certainly, I will the next time I'm on IRC, as I also enjoyed our chat.
    awwwwww, your new avatar is so cute...and it has the dice from your avatar before your previous avatar.
    Nah, thank you for the watch and faves on FA^_^

Just a 'lil fox cub noticing small details :p
    G
    Then I only have three I'm fluent in, Basic, Qbasic, and VB6. I'm working on JS and C.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back