Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I got another pre-order paid off today. It was for Mario Party Superstars. Before I got home, I was chafing, put some lotion on my thighs, and people showing up, not even letting my leg heal.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Encountered a glitch in Brutal Doom where I couldn't fire my secondary weapon. Triggered by reloading a weapon while exiting a level, fixed by switching weapons & reloading.
    Spent 30 minutes on a level because my mind was wondering something random (happens more often in the shower).
    Getting on my last pink Megamax. Now my Drawer has Crinklz in it. It can fit 5, even up to 6 if I put one to the other side with 4 Tenas.
    LainIsLain
    LainIsLain
    I have Tie-dye MegaMax coming soon!🥰
    It's in the mid 90s today but 105 with the heat index. And I had to cook my spaghetti. At least my hands didnt hurt after stirring because of those Arthritis gloves.
    • Wow
    Got 2 new pairs of arthritis gloves in the mail. The last pair squeezed my hands, so I went a size up. I feel like laying down & cuddling my bear, but I have to get ready for work.
    Wake up at 10 AM (slept for 9 hours), took off my wet diaper, closed my onesie, and grabbed a pop tart for breakfast because I'm too lazy to use the microwave.
    ade
    ade
    Is that twelve bar blues?
    😁
    I needed to do laundry after lunch. And after breakfast tomorrow, I'll need to do the dishes. But at least I'm spending the weekend in pink Megamaxes.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I'd love to get more of them, they're the perfect AB girl diaper! 🎀 🤗
    Reactions: Lyokodl
    Didn't get much sleep last night. Couldn't fall asleep until 3:30 am, only got 4 & a half hours of sleep. Decided to buy a pair of carpal tunnel gloves from Amazon for $10. My hands get numb/feel pain after playing a game or cooking too long.
    • Wow
    A mouse fell off a vent in the ceiling and landed on top of me this afternoon. I thought a beetle was crawling on me until I saw its tiny hands. (A bug would've been better).
    Now I'm going to sleep in a pink megamax with a baba of strawberry milk ready.
    • Love
    It was in the morning, I thought I felt someone else in bed & it whispered my name into my ear. There was nothing there but my plushies but I hugged Lena tighter. Then I wet my nighttime diaper and changed it.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Emmagar and BobbiSueEllen
    I was on my Switch tonight when I had the urge to pee. I was about to head to the bathroom because I forgot I was diapered for a second. When I realized, I just let it flow and it leaked. Weird, I never forget I'm wearing.
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Its raining outside. My dad got a few packs of depends briefs for free at an auction. I'll change out of this wet pink megamax and into one of them and take a nap.
    I've been sleeping with that green bear every night instead of Barry. I've named her Lena. Also have a while bear named Whitney to keep him company along with Bertha.
    • Love
    My Crinklz arrived today. Then I get notified that my regular ride to work is sick, giving me only 20 minutes to get ready & catch the bus. And the bus is now the ONLY place in town people have to wear a mask. I hate masks.
    • Wow
    Down to my last pack of Megamax. Though I have over 100 Tena diapers in storage, I'm still gonna order a pack of Crinklz.
    Started a load of laundry before putting on my night time diaper. Need to get my work uniforms, socks, and onesies clean. Now I'll have a baba of strawberry milk & tomorrow I'll be wearing a different kind of Tena diaper.
    I wet myself at work without noticing for the first time. Started work dry, was collecting trash, then checked myself behind a wall and realized I was suddenly wet.
    And now back to K. R. U. D. With all the latest "Im not letting those mice steal my cheez-its" news. And the neighbors fireworks are making my dog hide in the closet.
    • Wow
    I had to go to the potty twice this morning for #2 cause I don't mess that often. So I took off my onesie because I don't feel like buttoning it back up just in case of another trip. Now I'm under the covers in just a diaper.
    I saw this ad on Hulu, it was a PSA on drunk driving. The guy was wearing a bib and drinking milk from a sippy cup. Then he says "I want ice cream, I'll drive there." His girlfriend is like, "you can't drink and drive, play with this instead," and hands him a teddy bear.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back