Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My Crinklz arrived today. Then I get notified that my regular ride to work is sick, giving me only 20 minutes to get ready & catch the bus. And the bus is now the ONLY place in town people have to wear a mask. I hate masks.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Down to my last pack of Megamax. Though I have over 100 Tena diapers in storage, I'm still gonna order a pack of Crinklz.
    Started a load of laundry before putting on my night time diaper. Need to get my work uniforms, socks, and onesies clean. Now I'll have a baba of strawberry milk & tomorrow I'll be wearing a different kind of Tena diaper.
    I wet myself at work without noticing for the first time. Started work dry, was collecting trash, then checked myself behind a wall and realized I was suddenly wet.
    And now back to K. R. U. D. With all the latest "Im not letting those mice steal my cheez-its" news. And the neighbors fireworks are making my dog hide in the closet.
    • Wow
    I had to go to the potty twice this morning for #2 cause I don't mess that often. So I took off my onesie because I don't feel like buttoning it back up just in case of another trip. Now I'm under the covers in just a diaper.
    I saw this ad on Hulu, it was a PSA on drunk driving. The guy was wearing a bib and drinking milk from a sippy cup. Then he says "I want ice cream, I'll drive there." His girlfriend is like, "you can't drink and drive, play with this instead," and hands him a teddy bear.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    My newest case of nappies just arrived. I didn't know I would get 8 smaller packs instead of 2 bigger ones that I usually get. And as soon as I change into a fresh one, I wet myself.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    Lately I've been getting a lot of friend requests on Facebook from other Abdl folk. But most of them want a DDLB relationship, and I don't want that. So I either block them or just delete the requests.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Good! You should feel happy in your experience for YOU, not like just another piece of meat for someone else. #Represent 🥳 ✊
    I was playing on my Switch and then a I suddenly see a mouse right next to me trying to get into a bag of candy I had. It scared the hell out of me and he runs away.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    I went for a different kind of Tena diaper than what I normally wear instead of Northshore this time. I bought over 100 Tena proskin diapers on Amazon. I need to save some money for the games I wanna get this year.
    I'm gonna order some more cases of Megamax on Wednesday as I get paid this week. Haven't spent much this month.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    I've been on my Switch all day today, Beat Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth HM Last night. Now I'm trying to register as many mega forms as I can with hours of grinding with USB items equipped.
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Midwest82
    For my birthday, my friends bought me dinner after work, I found some cookies at work, and my dad got me a small cake.
    Now I wake up in a wet diaper, going to change in a minute & try to go back to sleep.
    • Love
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    I went to the thrift shop before grabbing some lunch. Bought a pack of luvs diapers at Wal-Mart. Picked up a lime green bear and a few baby onesies at the thrifters. Then got her diapered up with a onesie that has a monkey on it.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    The luvs were only $5, btw. Size 6. And Barry is wearing a new yello striped romper. Maybe I'll get some of my plushies changed soon.
    I found a barrel plushie on Amazon today. I could be like "I sleep with a barrel." To my friends.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Emmagar, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    Ready for the weekend. Got a pink diaper on, feeling sleepy, getting out my barnyard onesie, and have a baba of chocolate milk ready for the night.
    • Love
    Reactions: NinjaPizza, BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    Nice. I need a onesie.
    I clocked a pizza last night and I burnt my finger through the oven mitt. Then I forget to turn the oven off because I was too busy treating a burn.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    ade
    ade
    Burnt my finger last night, too.
    Did my chips and onion rings in the combination oven, on oven, then decided to zap my coffee so it'd be just right for the iced cream afters. Once warmed, I wrapped a bit paper towel around the mug handle and due to the lack of grip, the mug began to rotate.
    ade
    ade
    I tried to stop the rotation by lowering the mug onto the oven base and caught my little finger on the hot surface 😲
    Coffee went everywhere inside the hot oven🤣
    Smelt lovely!
    I woke up in the middle of the night to find my pacifier in my hand again, lying on my stomach, and about to wet my diaper. After I've gone, paci goes back in and back to sleep.
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    Yeah lol always loosing my dummy in bed wish it would stay in .
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    My binky stays in my mouth the night through as long as I cuddle with Colleen through the night. 🧸🍼 🥰
    Reactions: chrischrischris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back