onecho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Absolutely beautiful day up on Mt. Baker! Actually saw someone with tubes for sledding; admittedly, the sight made my inner-cub was somewhat jealous.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, dynodoggo, NooNoo and 1 other person
    I love Sailor Moon. I know it’s not cool or trendy, and its plot is weak compared to most anime, and it’s formulaic, but I love it. I think I’ve had a crush on each of the inner scouts at some point since high school.
    Reactions: AmberStarfield, Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
    FINALLY have new housing secured. Moving in on the 28th. Looks decent from the outside. It’s a “cottage” rental: small like an apartment, but still three bedroom, only a couple years old, and free-standing (ie no shared walls). I am already planning out how my room will look. ^.^
    Reactions: Deleted member 51008, db80, BigBlueBear and 5 others
    BabyDavidMessiah
    BabyDavidMessiah
    Cool. Congratulations
    Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and onecho
    MeDisneyBaby
    MeDisneyBaby
    YAY!!!!!
    Am I the only one who actually likes their marshmallow a little burnt in some spots whilst roasting them? From the interaction I had around the firepit this evening, you would have thought I had just strolled in and chucked a dead, rotting deer carcass on the flames without asking first.
    Reactions: dynodoggo, BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
    Voodu
    Voodu
    I LOVE a little bit if burnt bits on my roasted marshmallow. Crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside. Super yummy!
    • Love
    Reactions: onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    BabyDavidMessiah
    BabyDavidMessiah
    Right before mine gets done, I stick it right in the fire.
    Reactions: onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    I know I'm going though a significant shift in my emotional makeup when I run to certain bands or genres. Lately, I'm listening to a lot more Placebo; I think that means my life is going to take some dramatic turns in the near future. LOL
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    Good lord I miss routine...
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BigBlueBear, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Mine is supercharged by parental anxiety whenever the grandkids are in the van, LOL! Its Mitsubishi 3.0 V6 puts out 150 horses and 176 ft. lbs torque...I get 28 mpg highway doing 65 mph. Not bad, eh?
    onecho
    onecho
    Not bad at all! Well done!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Danke! I do weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs, too! 🥳
    • Haha
    Reactions: onecho
    I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’m going to end up back in the Seattle area eventually. No matter what I do. Like a moth to a flame.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, dynodoggo and Midwest82
    onecho
    onecho
    Lol yeah. I think they changed it to “CHOP”. I meant Seattle metro; no one could pay me enough to live in the city itself.
    mistysummers
    mistysummers
    Lol name change still doesnt change the fact that it just a bunch of geeks larping. lol
    onecho
    onecho
    Regardless, I would avoid it like the plague. Luckily, Seattle has over 4 million metro, meaning there’s plenty to see and experience without needing to interact with LARPers...usually. Then again, everyone there is a “freak” or a “geek”. :whistle:
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistysummers
    We have officially vacated the house and are now “in flux”.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, dynodoggo, Midwest82 and 1 other person
    Cold pico de gallo + fresh hot pepperoni pizza = 🥰
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and dynodoggo
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Heavy on the cilantro! 🥳
    House almost packed. All the tough pieces of furniture are done. Sucks to be temporarily homeless, but we’ll pick out a good rental and I’ll make my own little room up.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Midwest82, BigBlueBear and 5 others
    If you suffer from anxiety, don't get married. Please. For the love of whatever you believe or don't believe in: don't do it. It's better to be alone and in control, than be hitched and fail at relinquishing control.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, NooNoo and 4 others
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    It's one thing to relinquish control...it's quite another to have it wrested from you by the one you're supposed to trust. And when you finally get to that moment when you know it's all over.
    • Sad
    I’m just about at that “cry for help” stage. I can’t freaking do this.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Midwest82, NooNoo and 3 others
    Blathers
    Blathers
    i feel you i am at that stage also :(
    BlueStringBean
    BlueStringBean
    This reminded me of this poster that originally was in a therapists office. (I'm not to say anything against the phrase 'cry for help' it's just to acknowledge your strength and resilience).
    not-a-cry-for-help.jpg
    Am I the only one who is irked by folks who wear baseball caps sporting non-baseball teams? Why do you wear a ballcap for the Packers or Lakers? I don't go around wearing a hockey helmet with some British Premier League team emblem on it. It doesn't make sense.
    Blathers
    Blathers
    YOU wanna know what really IRCKS me people who make fun of crocs, crocs are lit <3:cool::p
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, dynodoggo, onecho and 1 other person
    onecho
    onecho
    Looks like I am the only one 😆 good points all! I just needed something to gripe about.
    • Love
    Reactions: RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
    dynodoggo
    dynodoggo
    I'm not annoyed by it but I do see where you're coming from. Baseball is in the name XD. I do dislike snapbacks and those usually have non-baseball teams on them. Dad hats on the other hand ❤️.

also crocs are lameeee...jk they is cute (not the fried chicken ones tho)
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and onecho
    I am so tired of being anxious all the time. Believe it or not, THAT is the #1 thing that killed my marriage, not the ABDLism.
    • Sad
    Reactions: BigBlueBear, Lyokodl, Glaceon and 3 others
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    I know that feeling all too well.
    Reactions: Lyokodl, NooNoo, onecho and 1 other person
    NooNoo
    NooNoo
    Me too!
    Reactions: Lyokodl, BobbiSueEllen, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
    Got a lot of packing done and down to 13 pounds to hit my goal. A decent one-two.
    Reactions: BigBlueBear, Midwest82, BabyDavidMessiah and 3 others
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    Current reaction score: 420. Nice. :sneaky:

(DISCLAIMER: I am not a stoner and, honestly, I don't get pot culture. I have no issues if you do; it's just not for me. That said, I can still laugh at a humorous coincidences, such as this.)
    • Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, DiaperedDiscreetly, MeDisneyBaby and 6 others
    Midwest82
    Midwest82
    Facepalm lol
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    DiaperedDiscreetly
    *blaze it*
    Wind is my least favorite form of weather. There is such a small window in which it is a welcome arrival; outside of that, it is either too still and stale, or it is too brusque and damaging.
    Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah, BobbiSueEllen, Glaceon and 1 other person
    I dream of the day I have a crib again. Definitely a goal of mine.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, Blathers, Glaceon and 1 other person
    Going padded all day for the first time in a long while. Perhaps the ‘kiddo within’ is finally returning.
    • Love
    Reactions: Lyokodl, DippyDawg, MeDisneyBaby and 3 others
    Blathers
    Blathers
    Whatever makes you happi <3 crinkle crinkle <3 :love:
    Reactions: Lyokodl, onecho and BobbiSueEllen
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    That’s so cool, and I’m so jealous.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…