Cottontail
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Well, I'm just wondering how you'd lock them. Pretend they're on a bike. Disc brakes went from bikes to chairs, and now, on the Softwheel Acrobat, drum brakes exist. So, just wondering. My main story character is an end user, and in school to be an ATP, (assistive technology professional) I am not.

How is Super Dad? We can talk about whatever. It's just boring talking to nobody, but be warned, I'm topic starved. Can you take the lead in this conversation?
    Oh bunny in the window. Yeah, you, with the cotton clad tail! What do you know of drum brakes, because, there's these wheelchair wheels with in wheel shocks, and they have drum brakes as an option. I could also use a chat buddy. You?
    Picked up a pack of the Parent's Choice diapers yesterday. The ones I got aren't the updated version with the new packaging and prints, but the baby Madagascar designs are still fairly cute. Size wise, they're similar to Huggies, though perhaps a little stretchier. They can take a nice moderate flood. My one complaint, however, is that they don't seem too good for extended wear - I wore one to bed last night and in the morning the padding had started to bunch (to be expected), but a couple hours later the padding towards the back was pretty much destroyed even though it was still dry. At least I can still get some use out of it like that. At $4.22 for 23, they're a pretty good deal, I'd say.
    Been thinking about store-brand baby diapers lately, for their lower cost and just the novelty of having some different prints. I know you mentioned Tugaboos from Rite Aid as being decent, have you tried any others? Like the Parent's Choice from Walmart or Little Journey from Aldi? Just looking for something for my mod set-up that can take a moderate wetting. Or are generics usually not worth bothering with?
    Uh-oh. Never meant to cost you your coffee. Hope you had like 24 ounces when you got the chance! That's how much I drink, but only once a week, on Shabbat morning.
    Here. Just. . . Just. . . Here. My friend needs hugs, and love, and prayers, so, take this, you stinky old blog smiley limit! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::beg::beg::beg::beg::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::hugpile::patpat::patpat::patpat::hug::hug::worshippy::worshippy: I throw rotting skunks and poop in the smiley limit's general direction. I can poop on it's head, too, if you like.
    Literally got George an hour-ish ago. He's awesome. Just wish the very edges of the fairy sticker were better sealed down, and that USPS wasn't a PITA. They gave me a free hard case. Haven't warn the dispy yet, but I'm saving the bubble mailer for disposal. Good luck to anyone trying to see through it. Ha! I'm so clever! I'm buying a clip or 3 from jaykaybaby.com, this saturnalia. My next 2 pacis will probably be long stem. Prince will be transparent purple, (Guess why?) and Glen (after Glen Frey) will be transparent turquoise.
    Well, I know what diapey I'm getting from the people who have George. It's a QTTY RAWR. I hear good things about the elastic. Guess I gotta get over crinkle. Good thing I'm not using it until sis goes into surgery. Everyone should be gone. No idea what the extra thing is.
    It'll ship Wednesday! Yay! The owner was just gone for a convention. She's putting something extra in the envelope for the delay.
    Crikey. Well... Good on ya for finding somebody to make the call. I still estimate a 99.999 (...999999...) % chance that you'll get George :))) and all will be happy and good--as it ought to be. Now just tell me you've gotten your diaper situation all sorted out and I'll declare you Fully Equipped.
    No email communications from them. I sent 3. They took the money off my gift card the 20th, so where the hell's my tracking number?! The company uses Square to process the card info, right? Well, guess what! Square accepts visa debit. (Processed just like credit), and anywhere that accepts visa debit, has to accept the gift card! I know Square can process all 3 kinds of cards! Even if not, too effin' bad! If they don't accept it, the invoice shouldn't have gone through, and my money shouldn't be gone! I want George! (My paci's name. He's pink, and a boy. Get it?) My poor understanding family member says he'll call them Wednesday. Poor guy.
    But it's a visa gifty cardy thingy. It was my birthday present. Must. . . Not. . . Cry! I bet if I did boink something up, I'm screwed! I ordered from adultpacifier.com. Not exactly what I wanna say to visa! I ordered from there because even though it costs more, and for $50, it better lic- -- -----, but never mind that thought, everyone on here said they actually inflated and deflated like they should. I just want everything to be okay. I really am trying not to cry.we need that tracking number, lest it show up when "Mr. Sworn to Secrecy," isn't here, and mom decides she'll be nice, and open it! There's a free dispie in the envelope! Aaah, gawd! Same day shipping my ass! I don't think they tried to rip me off. I think I'm too damn incompetent to know what I'm doing! Yelling at myself, not you.
    Thanks for the reply! This evening, I looked in the many small grocery stores and have located 5+ packs of early 2016 and earlier pampers baby dry -- I am Guybrush, your neighborhood diaper dealer. Also, if you want more than one diaper from me, PM me. And I am serious about the gratis diaper, too. Let me know.
    Hail, Diaper Guru! I love your knowledge about diapers and did your diaper extender tutorial with my gf. Without exceeding $2 per diaper, what is the largest modern baby diaper I can use? (37 hip, 35 waist- jean size 32, fits in huggies pull-ups 4t5t unmodded) I have tried Pampers Baby Dry Size 6, and I could get some 2011 Size 7 Cruisers, but are Swaddlers Size 7 or another brand the way to go? Length is what I'm after! Thank you, Merff/GuybrushT (I would happily send you a vintage diaper as a consulting fee)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back