Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• So I got Just Dance 2020 this weekend and decided to give animal crossing a break. One thing I like about this version (for switch) is that Ubisoft fixed their JD unlimited service on the switch as it didn't work on the 2019 version. You have to make an account with them to use JDU now. Gonna use up my 30 day free trial before paying for another year.
    Reactions: Blathers
    Hey I am not trying to bother you at all, you might be busy just letting you know that I am free all the time basically if not I will specify and would love to visit your island, this is the last time I will make a post about.

Hope this doesn't sound pushy :D just noticed you were back on
    I finallly got a new job. I'll be working at some cleaning company tomorrow evening. Giving me less time to play around & be little, but on the plus side I can start building my money back up for when I get low on diapers again.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DippyDawg and Midwest82
    A couple of months ago I lost my black pacifier. I've been looking all over my room for it. I just found it today in my big box of legos after putting my sets away. I don't know how it got in there.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I turns out once FedEx starts a delivery, it can't be stopped until it reaches it's destination. So now I have to go to FedEx and return the tranquility myself. Also, they sent me free samples but they don't fit. (They're medium and I tried them already).
    • Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
    They're going to reach out to FedEx so they could take my order back, I also asked for a refund for the wrong size Tranquility, and then re-ship the megamax I ordered.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Northshore can get fedex to bring the order back to them so I can place a new order for the correct size and keep the megamax intact.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Whoa. They can do that???
    I ordered some diapers from Northshore through my phone, and I was having problems. First the site froze. Then I managed to buy a pack of megamax and Tranquility ATN. I selected large for tranquility, but my order somehow came up medium. Now I'm trying to see if they can fix it. I will never use my phone for online shopping again.
    • Wow
    Reactions: LilxFawn and BobbiSueEllen
    LilxFawn
    LilxFawn
    I doubt they won’t be able to help you. Northshore is a super awesome company in my experience and they have really awesome reps. Maybe try the “chat” option and ask if there’s anything that can be done?
    I just bought a case of 80 tabbed diapers from EBay (and they are good ones). Then my dad walks in a few days later with a box of pull ups after I just used up my last pack of them and he says "bEtTeR tHaN BuYiNg ThEm OnLiNe. It'S fReE!" Not really, I like taped diapers better.
    Reactions: caringDebbie4mom, NooNoo, TheWolfEmperor and 1 other person
    T
    TheWolfEmperor
    Your dad supports your ABDL side?
    I finally managed to send you a friend request it finally went through after sometime of fighting with the system I gave up and come back to it later to make it work and viola you now have a friend request again thanks for the help with the microwave thing. XD
    I have tried sending you a friend request numerous times but the site keeps having me log back in over and over and over every time I click on something and it is just frickin' ridiculous! I will keep trying though until I succeed at sending you one.
    Thanks for sticking up for me on the microwave even though in the end it did no good thanks for the help btw I am sending you a friend request.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back