KimbaFoxNatsume
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• A
    Do you tend to masterbate a lot when you wear diapers and/or regress? It has always been sexual for me but lately have found that it really does come as a comfort thing. Trying to slowly embrace it all. Would you rather have a daddy or dom to take care of you or a baby to play with. Funny enough when I regress I don't care to have a master or mommy but a playmate and it still be a sexual thing from time to time. Make sense?
    A
    I know I have meshed you before but I read a post of yours about playing with your diaper. Did you say that this was very much sexual for you before you discovered your little side? Im the same way, been purely sexual until recently.
    A
    Hi, I like your profile and I too love pet play but I'm normally the dom. However this baby fetish is mostly sexual for me but it's comforting at the same time. How old are you? I'm about 3 I think. What are you mostly into?
    Hello Kimba.

Just thought I would stop by and say HI. Hope you are doing ok.
    Hey, Kimba your inbox is full haha. I can't send you my reply until you clear some space :)
    Hey, me and a new friend are trying to start a roleplay called Rainbow Kids Special Littles Ranch and would like to invite you.
    Hey! :) I saw you added me as a friend, so... welcome ^^ Also, congrats on getting the Bambinos, I've never tried them because they're a lot harder to get in Europe.. but I hear they're awesome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back