kerry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope just popped out of tall grass and walked away. Avoiding pokemon battles ^^
    D
    Where are you? I haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well!
    M
    I posted a "do do n-doodit" on your blog! Happy Day -Marka :grouphug:
    D
    I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full.
    Hi ICkaraokegirl, just want to say that I really appreciate the tips that you gave me, and I wanted to say Thank You. It was really nice of you.

Have a blessed new year ahead.
    D
    Congrats on your "promotion". Definitely a good choice, you being an educator and all.
    You know I love reading your posts & your stories & blogs! :)

I'm very well thank you! I wasn't very active on this site for a while and apparently some major drama went down. So returning here (at first) felt a little bit like I had cheerfully walked into a place destroyed and crumbling, littered with bodies. I looked around a while longer though and it's all good, now.

Happy to hear your husband is interested in trying some caretaking stuff with you! My little girl / BF and I are doing very well ourselves. :) Mom's also been nicer to me ever since the hospital incident. Therapy is going great, and I think the medication from my MD is working!! I'm very happy these days! How are you?
    Hey Kerry, this song reminded me of you and your R&J story: Here In Heaven / Sparks - YouTube
    D
    Yes, today will be the hard day. Can't wait to eat in about 30 hours - GROAN!
    D
    Just a note. In the Forum section above is a Fiction area where members can show off their writing skills. I know you're working on some major writings, but if you have a short story or a preview, please share!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back