dogboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's always good to hear from you my friend. I guess your state is geared up for Mardi Gras if I'm not mistaken. I'm doing pretty well. I was pretty upset over Alex as he used to PM me every now and again, either about dating or weight lifting, of all things. He was fun to talk to. He either used his silly sentences, womenz and all, or he was serious and very articulate. It's such a tragedy. Anyway, you have lightened my day! I hope all is well with you. I've decided and have started writing a scarey novel for kids and or adults. I've got 4 pages...haha.. not very much I realize, and the funny thing is that I've done it at work at tax payers expense. Anyway, you made my day. Thanks
    Hey dogboy, how are you?

I haven't talked to you in while, so I decided to send you a message.
    i tried to delete this post/ disregard can only edit it, made a double-post by accident, dont ask!
    R
    I love it. We have been doing it for about 8 years now. I think we have studied every book in the bible. LOL I have read Revelation about 3 times by myself. Your right it is incredible. :D But so is Romans. IDK there all incredible. :D

Yeah many people on this sight react badly when religion is brought into things. Its kinda sad to think about. O well. I cant change them. *Sigh*
    Revelations is an incredible book. We had a study of it at our church by our minister last year. There's a lot of symbolism in it, and one wouldn't know what it means unless you did a study. Part of it is tied into the history of its day, such as the Roman occupation of Israel. Part of what makes it confusing is that much of the Bible was written in Greek, and then of course translated many times. Since then, scholars have gone back to the original Greek. And then some of the Bible has been written in Aramaic. Anyway, I'm glad you like Bible study, as so many on this site wouldn't.
    R
    That is neat about the Methodist music director thing. My grandpa is/was a pasture but he is retired now. Every Thursday my family comes together to have a weekly bible study. I love to attend bible study. My fav. book in the bible is Revelation. We just got done studying this book last week. I don't know what book were going to study now though. He is a very intelligent man (my grandpa) he has studied the bible sence he was in his 20s. Now hes like 67. But yeah. I just though I would tell ya about that sence you told me u were a Music director. :D
    I did, and I also meant to tell you how much I enjoy you on the site. I completely enjoyed your deluge of threads, because they kept the place lively, and gave us something to discuss. I also think that it's great that your life is so well balanced, with hockey being a part of your life. I had a lot of interests when I was in school, and I had my group of friends. It's a good place to be in.
    Hi Dogboy,
    I sent you a friend request because I've always loved reading your posts, particularly the ones dealing with God. Will you accept?
    We threw the board away as well. When we started playing with the board, I thought the whole thing was fake and never expected anything to happen. Then when this thing appeared, it was mind numbing. Neither one of us could move, and we were frozen in place. For months later I thought this thing wanted me. My room mate felt the same way. Eventually I imagined a room full of candles and one by one I lighted each one until the room was filled with light. That seemed to get it off my back, so to speak.

I, by the way, am a Methodist music director to a 700 member church. You can see our web site at Amelonumc.org
    R
    O ok. I see what your mean. Im very in touch with the spiritual world so to speak. :D I am Baptist and yes it is interesting to sit in the dark. XD I actually believe you about the ghost because my mom had the same experience when she was little. She was playing with a wiji board and the board started to respond to her and said that a ghost was talking and it told her its name. Then it told her it was from hell. She ran outside and burned the board. So yeah I believe your story. Scary experience. Sorry. :D
    Haha...no...that's me just getting frustrated. I think Mako wants to see the nail prints and the wound on the side. I think if we lived 100 years ago and didn't have electricity, more of us would be in touch with the spiritual world, because we would be sitting in the darkness, always an interesting thing to do. My college room mate and I really did bring that thing across, and we both felt like it was evil. I had posted about it in past threads, but when it materialized, we both saw a skeletal framework inside the ghost like plasma. When it passed through us, it felt evil. We were terrified, and we felt like it wanted our souls. After I got married and took my wife home to stay in that house with my parents, I still had to sleep with the door shut to the other room. That sense of forboading never went away.
    R
    Are you really going to have commit suicide Friday. I don' want you to die. :(
    R
    Your welcome. You just seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to add you. :D Ive never had an astronaut come to our school but I did have a NAVY pilot come and talk at my school. There are many things that you can do to become an astronaut. I want to be an engineer so I can preform spacewalks. Thanks for the luck. I'm going to need it. Yeah I noticed you were a dog person its cool. I am a horse person if you couldn't have guessed. I mean from all my posts everyone knows. Yeah its cool. Thanks for accepting my friends request. :D
    Well that's weird... I can delete rep days, even a week or so after I give it to someone...

*shrugs* Talk to Moo? Or just leave it. I'm fine with it. :)
    Oh come on. You know that stuff would have happened with or without my thread. But thank you. :)

What other things that have I said that you've enjoyed, pray tell?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back