Mattew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, no! What have I done?!? At least now you know how the transmogrifier incident turned out. I think I'm okay with taking responsibility for something like this :)
    Guilty as charged! Calvin and Hobbes is my enduring favorite comic strip. I've been using an unenhanced version of this: http://www.fullhdwpp.com/wp-content/uploads/Calvin-and-Hobbes-Enhanced-Starfield_www.FullHDWpp.com_.jpg for ages as my desktop and I don't see anything dislodging it soon. It bears up exceedingly well over time and repeat readings. I'd probably be in favor of most any C&H avatar usage but I particularly like the pose you've got going. It works really well with your posts; I often imagine Hobbes dispensing words of cautionary wisdom. He was a pretty knowledgeable tiger, so I bet he'd be informed about diapers if he needed to be.

Between the plush and the shirt, you should be good to go by Halloween. The only thing that would make it better is a sneaky friend to wear a tiger suit that was only around when you were alone :)
    naw, that wasnt us, it was during the same con, but it was a different group of guys. we tried to sell a fursuit head......
    H
    Mmhhh been good so far totally :) just work work. And yourself?
    B
    Haven't been there. Really should though. Many school kids in the area take field trips there. Another great place to check out is Exploration Place here in Wichita. ;)
    We need to get a trip/getaway/party in before summer is over. Schedules are tougher now with a young one in the house. It is nice to get out and see friends and family.
    Good. Thanks. Exciting being a Dad. Wife is out getting stuff for a BBQ later. Happy Labor Day. Hows everything for you?
    Technically my second. I had a German class back in high school so I'm really rusty. But hey, you grew up speaking it? You have German family members?
    And yeah, I came across bowling on accident while I was looking for a phys ed class after putting it off for way too long :p Oh well, better late than never!
    That's awesome! As for my classes I got German, Game Illustration and Storyboarding, and I had to take a phys ed so I went with bowling :D
    Sounds like you had fun! Did you get an autograph?
    As for me, I worked all summer. And worked, and worked, and worked....
    Anyways you get the idea. Started classes again last week. This semsester should be fun!
    Same here, I haven't done anything special for my birthday since I was 12. Just go out to eat with the family. My parents go to great lengths to make sure the waitresses do the "Happy Birthday" song to embarrass me, lol. I had an uneventful semester so it ended rather easily. Nothing of interest to mention.

Glad you enjoyed the drawings! I actually started my own DeviantArt page where I've got a few more. Check it out if you want, it's under the same username as here. And that New York trip sounds awesome! It's one of those places that sound great but I'll probably never see for a long time, like Chicago. Hope you have fun!
    Nothing much. Picking up drawing and that's about it. Posted my first two pics here. Not much, but they're something. I've been getting back together with all my old friends and goofing off. Went to a girl I like's birthday party! Only to find out I was an entire month early...... I got the day right but the month wrong, okay! June and July look exactly the same when you first read them! Oh well, we got a good laugh out of it.

Anyways, just wanted to catch up. The Cosmophere sounds pretty cool, and even seeing Buzz Aldrin in person would be a claim to fame. I used to dabble in star gazing and astrology when I was in middle school.
    Yeah, I survived the storms. The big tornado missed my house but I had been depressed about Moore. It actually used to be my hometown when I was a kid and I feel kind of bad about it. Still can't get the courage to even go near the town. Anywho, I'm getting ready for summer class, trying to get a book off of Amazon that was supposed to have been delivered over a month ago. Oh well, I'll get that ironed out soon enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back