quattrus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P
    I doubt that would happen. Drycare, who make the diapers are AB/DL aware. If they switched to cloth they would lose out on a lot of sales. Most regular incontinent people really don't want a diaper so thick and crinkly, especially at the price they charge.
    P
    Yes, I suppose so. Although like I said it wouldn't matter too much as my family know it all already. Yes he is younger than me. 6 years difference.

As for displaying my padding for all to see, It was a Dry 24/7 so it would have been a little visible through my clothes. But nothing obvious, no.
    P
    He's already screamed soggybutt at me as loud as he could in a public place, and that was his response to me having a medical need for diapers. I'd hate to think what he would do if he found out there is more to it.
    P
    All of my family know about my incontinence. That is no secret. And some of them know about me being an AB too. Its not that explaining is awkward, its that my brother is going to spend the rest of his life teasing me about it, and spreading it around the world on Facebook.
    lol dude i have great news next time im going outher dentist my braces will be taking off. and may i say what ass holes bus drivers are 32p short and they kick me off the bus and keep my money XD
    P
    Thanks. Decided to change it to one that is less easy to identify me by. My brother is trying to find out more about me and I don't really want him to. Anyone else, fine, but not him. He will be the biggest bully about it.

As for the virginity of my profile, lol. thats one way to put it. Anyway I delete stuff off every few weeks just to keep it clear. I always do it.
    bitch i woke up at 7pm im not tired how ever i am feling in the mood to get beer and whip bitches and when i mean bitches i mean men :3
    having to find somewhere else to go since i was told to not go back to my previous place and still waiting on the rest of my things to be shipped lol
    T
    My GF bleaches my hair for me, she uses a weaker mixture of bleach than hairdressers usually do, so it doesn't do as much damage. Bleach is still gunna wreck havok on your hair, so it'll never be as nice as it was before, but sometimes sacrifices must be made in the name of awesomness, right? :p
    I work in Marketing and Game Design, so having wicked-crazy hair is actually considered fairly normal in my workplace, so there ya go, become a Game Designer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back