wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I became an establish contributor JUST to reply to this. And greetings BACK from south Florida! Wow, imagine that!

And no problem.
    K
    not really i text mostly.
    well um, it super coincidence me use adisc now. hi. im not here anymore, so um, well, choose alternative

shout from cali i guess :p
    K
    Hey man im clint I see u live in Ft. Ladurdale.i live im north miami we shuld chill some time
    B
    no guarentees, but i'll try to make it
    B
    yeah, thats annoying, and its making me irritated now, and thats something i rarely feel.
    ah now i remember
    yeah thats the IRC on a decent day lol
    you should see it on a good day
    dont mean to be rude but i dont believe we have met o.o
    If we did and i forgot then sorry but incase im right
    Hello, Im Noodle
    So far I'm just hating my life writing this term paper. Haven't really had the time or space to relax and enjoy myself this weekend which is rather unfortunate.
    M
    Uhm, hello. I don't remember meeting you, but you're posting on my 'wall' and calling me 'Mondo' like we've meet before. Refresh my memory if we have, but don't be shy if we haven't. I love meeting new people.
    D
    Yeah they are alright. Its like pretty much all I can buy for now because the closest medical supply store is like 20 minutes away, which would take forever to bike. Haha can't wait to get my license
    A
    haven't done for a while as i haven't been able to get any but used to
    I don't think so, usually doesn't get that bad (though it feels like sometimes). How about there?
    N
    Thank you for noticing my existence:)
    IDK there's some sleep in diapers friday thread that comes up every month. =p
    Not sure I'll be sleeping too much tonight though.
    D
    well I will have to find him for you.
    See ya
    D
    Sweet deal!
    Have a nice weekend yourself! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back