My Mom ACCEPTED Me!!! 😊

sissyprincess2390 said:
Congrats! Very happy things went well for you! Also would love to know where you got those Pooh Pajamas! They look so adorable and I would love a pair myself!
Thanks. Me too. Unfortunately I got them 3 years ago from a seller on eBay known as abfantasies who is sadly no longer selling on eBay. So, I don't think you can get them anymore. The seller is not on Etsy either, and nothing comes up with a Google lens search of the pajamas. Sorry. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Diaperboy27 said:
Good for you, I hope with this out of the way your life just keeps getting better from here. Wish you the best!
Thanks. I hope so too

So are you and your mom going to go down diaper lane again together as you playing baby or is this as far as it goes that you just feel better now knowing there isnt a circle of people around her that knew and she didn't.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Sissyboy2807 said:
Well I am sorry for accusing you of lying. My apologies.
Thank you for the apology. I accept it. But sometimes you gotta think before you speak. Read all the facts. Don't assume things. Because as they say, when you assume you make an ass of you and me. 🤣

Last edited:
Diapertoddler said:
So are you and your mom going to go down diaper lane again together as you playing baby or is this as far as it goes that you just feel better now knowing there isnt a circle of people around her that knew and she didn't.
As much I would love that, I'm not about to ask. So, it's mostly the latter. But if she proposes it I wouldn't say no. However if she doesn't say anything more, then neither will I.

Reactions: TigerDL and Diapertoddler
ABDElsa said:
As much I would love that, I'm not about to ask. So, it's mostly the latter. But if she proposes it I wouldn't say no. However if she doesn't say anything more, then neither will I.
Good answer

• Love
Diapertoddler said:
Good answer
Thanks. If anything I will look for a "Mommy" to do that for me.

Last edited:
Since I couldn't provide photo or video of me telling my Mom, please accept this picture I drew of me telling my Mom to give you an idea of what went down. ABDLMomSurprise.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, TigerDL, dogboy and 5 others
ABDElsa said:
Since I couldn't provide photo or video of me telling my Mom, please accept this picture I drew of me telling my Mom to give you an idea of what went down. View attachment 134565
That’s so cute! 🥰

• Love
Dog is like uuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmm ?????

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen and ABDElsa
Reactions: Diaperboy27
LittleAndAlone said:
Dog is like uuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmm ?????
Eh...she's just got a dog look on her face. I usually like to draw dogs as they are. Frowning, not smiling. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, LittleAndAlone and BBBen
ABDElsa said:
Eh...she's just got a dog look on her face. I usually like to draw dogs as they are. Frowning, not smiling. 🤣
Why do you always have a book on your head? Or is it a PS2? 🤔😅

Last edited:
  • Thinking
LittleAndAlone said:
Why do you always have a book on your head? Or is it a PS2? 🤔😅
Huh? You are very confusing to me sometimes y'know that? Sorry if I'm not getting it. But I'm Autistic and sometimes my Brain can't comprehend your comments. I take everything literally, and everything needs to be Black & White, no Gray.

Last edited:
ABDElsa said:
Huh? You are very confusing to me sometimes y'know that? Sorry if I'm not getting it. But I'm Autistic and sometimes my Brain can't comprehend your comments.
In all your cartoon drawings you always have that black line on your head like you're censoring your hair or something? Just curious, I'm confused too. 😅 I'm guud at math not art.

Last edited:
  • Haha
LittleAndAlone said:
In all your cartoon drawings you always have that black line on your head like you're censoring your hair or something? Just curious, I'm confused too. 😅
Oh OK naw that's just how I draw my hair. Straight lines. On paper it's just back and forth scribbles, but in digital it's thick lines with rounded edges. Over the years I tried numerous ways to draw my hair and finally just settled on straight across because I couldn't find anything else I REALLY liked. Here you will see how a pencil drawing becomes digital art and see the transition of the hair.
97372673_p3.jpg97372673_p5.jpg

Reactions: Rezzu, Diaperboy27, Prillprillprill and 1 other person
Actually, you draw really well. Maybe the hair is your unique signature.

• Love
dogboy said:
Thank you. Yeah I like to think the hair is my unique signature too.

dogboy said:
Yeah I’ve tried drawing diapers, & it’s surprisingly pretty difficult to get it just right!

• Love
Diaperboy27 said:
Yeah I’ve tried drawing diapers, & it’s surprisingly pretty difficult to get it just right!
It REALLY Is. Took A LOT of practice but I think I finally settled on a design I like. This design to be exact. Screenshot_20240421-185502-770.png

• Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, TigerDL and Diaperboy27
Back