Baby nappies I wish I could wear 🥺

PaddedCub

Toddler / Baby cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I don’t usually get jealous of baby nappies. These days we are spoilt for choice of cute designs.
But…. these ones 🥺😭

DCC4B2C1-9C96-45E5-B034-66DBA3404FAC.jpeg

They have my heart 💔 I’d love an adult diaper or pull-up version of them so much. I even ordered my commission of my lion cub fursona wearing diapers inspired by them and I love it 💖 it’s especially that they are the lion king themed not lion guard themed too. I’m a bigger fan of the original movie (and a little bit the second one too)

Does anyone have a particular baby diaper / pull-up that they wish they could wear?

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis, BlueDude, Cottontail and 4 others
Back during my high school days, I could fit into Pampers and Luvs size 6/7 if I stretched out the super stretchy sides beforehand. I went through a LOT of the Sesame Street Baby Drys/Cruisers and Blue's Clues diapers that way, and although they fit less like a real diaper and more like tight-fitting undies, I loved it!!

I was never able to fit into the vintage Luvs with Barney even though they're my favorite diaper ever because they didn't have the stretchy sides! I remember having some as a little kid and even then, the sides were just a no-go. Barney is my FAVORITE character/show for littlespace, though I am slightly embarassed about it 😅

Luvs are also my fave brand. There's something about that seafoam green and purple packaging from the late 90s that INSTANTLY makes me feel nostalgic and 'small'. I have no clue why, as most people are on team Pampers/Huggies. They're great too, no shade!! I'm just a Luvs baby 🥰

Now I wish I could fit back into baby diapers to try out those new Bluey Easy Ups, but sadly my adult body just won't fit. I have longterm hormone issues and it's very hard for me to lose weight. I love the variety and choices us adults have with ABDL diapers these days, so those keep me happy with size, absorbency and fit. But you're not alone with those feelings!

I was OBSESSED with the Lion King when it came out. I was very young and loved every single TLK item I had. Young me would be over the moon to see those diapers! I even have some of the size 7s in storage, too!

1000004827.jpg

1000004828.jpg

Reactions: jcwilliams343, PaddedCub and southeastlittle
JulestheFloof said:
Back during my high school days, I could fit into Pampers and Luvs size 6/7 if I stretched out the super stretchy sides beforehand. I went through a LOT of the Sesame Street Baby Drys/Cruisers and Blue's Clues diapers that way, and although they fit less like a real diaper and more like tight-fitting undies, I loved it!!

I was never able to fit into the vintage Luvs with Barney even though they're my favorite diaper ever because they didn't have the stretchy sides! I remember having some as a little kid and even then, the sides were just a no-go. Barney is my FAVORITE character/show for littlespace, though I am slightly embarassed about it 😅

Luvs are also my fave brand. There's something about that seafoam green and purple packaging from the late 90s that INSTANTLY makes me feel nostalgic and 'small'. I have no clue why, as most people are on team Pampers/Huggies. They're great too, no shade!! I'm just a Luvs baby 🥰
I think I was a Luvs baby too but I can't confirm 100% (without asking my mom and there's no way I'm doing that lol) but I too dreamed about the Barney Luvs for the longest time as a kid and don't know why I wanted those so bad in particular.

The last time I got to even touch one was like a decade ago when I ordered some on eBay and they were as amazing as I remembered. They're still around now but SOO expensive, but I need to be reminded how great they were again.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedCub and JulestheFloof
PaddedCub said:
I don’t usually get jealous of baby nappies. These days we are spoilt for choice of cute designs.
But…. these ones 🥺😭

View attachment 133970

They have my heart 💔 I’d love an adult diaper or pull-up version of them so much. I even ordered my commission of my lion cub fursona wearing diapers inspired by them and I love it 💖 it’s especially that they are the lion king themed not lion guard themed too. I’m a bigger fan of the original movie (and a little bit the second one too)

Does anyone have a particular baby diaper / pull-up that they wish they could wear?
I love them too and fortunately for me I can wear them... If you would like to see pictures of me in them you will find them in that other diaper site... Little Baby Becca's pictures

Huggies sm (12).jpg

Huggies sm (11).jpg

Huggies sm (14).jpg

Huggies sm (15).jpg

Huggies sm (13).jpg

Reactions: PaddedCub
Yes!!! I love MLP, so these would be a dream:: I might actually be able to wear them though since they are for toddlers. 6T size... it probably wouldn't exactly be comfortable...
71+czmVFFTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Girl 4t-5t Baby Diaper | babydiaper.biz

Or some photos I found online, I don't exactly know the brand or when they were sold but look how cute!!!:
CDN media
14f84c2ea0cf1e2a26c78855bd8a7b15.jpg
CDN media

Reactions: Cottontail, jcwilliams343, Diaperpee8 and 1 other person
For me if I could have an adult version of a baby diaper it would be the 80’s Luvs diaper for girls that had little pink roses on them.

of the current ones I'd like to wear the rascal and friends nappies or the kit and kin character nappies.

more older style ones any of the purple or pink pull up ranges would be amazing. I used to wear the pink ones along growing up so remember them and would love to still have them

Attachments

• s-l1200 (1).jpg
    s-l1200 (1).jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 9
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
  • size3-eco-nappies-designs.jpg
    size3-eco-nappies-designs.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DoeBunnie, PaddedCub and Diaperpee8
PaddedCub said:
But…. these ones 🥺😭
(picture of Lion King Huggies)
Oh yeah, I'm a sucker for anything Lion King.

DoeBunnie said:
I love MLP, so these would be a dream
And MLP.

I buy these periodically to use as boosters just because they're so cute, but of course I'd rather be wearing them properly!

Last edited:
Reactions: jcwilliams343, DoeBunnie and PaddedCub
Lily12345 said:
of the current ones I'd like to wear the rascal and friends nappies or the kit and kin character nappies.

more older style ones any of the purple or pink pull up ranges would be amazing. I used to wear the pink ones along growing up so remember them and would love to still have them
Those Eco Nappies look so cute!!!!! I love the bunny face!!! Are there any adult diapers that have a similar design to that?

I loved the thick super crinkly diapers of the 80s....Luvs,Huggies and Pampers all had them. They also were all white, a nice shiny white smooth plastic. I remember walking the baby aisles as a teen and wishing I could still fit into those. Also that intoxicating baby diaper scent they all had. I have no real interest in todays thin "pull up styled" clothlike cartoony print diapers.

Reactions: southeastlittle and PaddedCub
DoeBunnie said:
Those Eco Nappies look so cute!!!!! I love the bunny face!!! Are there any adult diapers that have a similar design to that?
They have 2 animals for every size which is incredibly cute. I don't know of any adult style though.

the uk has so many suoermarket brands as well there's a lot of choice in designs

Reactions: DoeBunnie and PaddedCub
swaddlers size 8 for me!!P_S-8a.jpg

All the Hello Kitty ones!

Attachments

• s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: PaddedCub and DoeBunnie
Back