Do you go to sleep in a messy diaper

Assuming that "messy" implies poop, then no. For one, I don't think I could do it. Also, I don't generally enjoy pooping my diapers, and only do it when I am with a caretaker that expects (or requires) me to do it.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
As a IC person (not an ABDL), frequently I wake with a dirty diaper. But when I get into bed, my diaper is clean (though sometimes damp). Getting in bed means my diaper is changed first before going to sleep. Most of the time I sleep like a coma but sometimes I might awake in the middle of the night. I would feel a messy diaper but I'm only half-asleep so I just go back to sleep. Can't remember the last time I went to bed with a dirty diaper.

No on purpose usually but sometimes if I wake up and do a poo I have fallen back asleep before without changing my nappy

dogboy said:
I don't as I wouldn't want a diaper rash. Sleeping eight hours in a messy diaper pushes one's luck on getting a rash. I also think I'd be really uncomfortable. I'll definitely sleep wet however.
i had that happen with like 6 hours sleep... woke up and bad rash

Reactions: dogboy and PadPhilosopher
Belarin said:
I have done but generally won't anymore.

When I was a younger lad and having to be real careful about when I'd poop myself so that family wouldn't find out, one of the main times I had that I could be sure mum wouldn't walk in to my room while I was messy was late at night after I "should" in theory have been in bed asleep.

I knew from staying up later enough times that my mum would only poke her nose in my door after about 10:00 PM if my light was still on or I was clearly still awake (on a game/watching tv etc.) If my door was shut and no light coming through cracks and I was quiet she'd leave it. So I would wait until around this time before shutting it all off, opening a window, and pooping myself. Of course I wanted to enjoy this time so I wouldn't take it off quickly and often would still be awake and wearing it when I heard mum coming to bed, at that point I'd be afraid that if I start getting cleaned up she'd hear me making noise and come to check so I often found myself in bed going to sleep in a dirty nappy.

I've always woken up early so the next day I'd have to get straight up and get cleaned before she woke and started moving around, since this was mostly only done on a Friday or Saturday I had plenty of time cause she'd lie in for a bit.

Things were like this for quite a long time until my confidence grew enough for me to poop earlier in the day when everyone else was home.

These days however if I poop in a nappy I will usually be changed out of it within an hour, 2 at most. My skin has got a lot more sensitive in recent years so I can't stay in a dirty one for too long without risking a rash, there have been times where I'm up late and It's been around midnight when I poop and I just don't have the energy to get up and change so will sleep in it but I wake between 5 and 6 anyway so it's not that long a time and I usually have to be very careful with my skin after that for a few days in case of rashes. I'll also usually only do this if it is a very firm and quite dry lump since softer poops tend to cause more problems for me.
Do you have a mommy caretaker?

LittleTyke said:
Assuming that "messy" implies poop, then no. For one, I don't think I could do it. Also, I don't generally enjoy pooping my diapers, and only do it when I am with a caretaker that expects (or requires) me to do it.
How did you find your caretaker?

I almost always go to sleep in a fresh one. On occasion I'll go to sleep in one that's wet but I've never gone to sleep in one that's messy.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and LittleRobbie
SpiderQueen28 said:
Do you have a mommy caretaker?
No, a lot of that post was talking about my earlier childhood so the mum I talked about is my real mum and when I was a young lad.

While I'd love to have a relationship with someone who would be willing to change me and maybe support indulging in "little play" now and then, it is very rare I go into little space myself any more and even when I did it was more just me exploring that kind of headspace to learn about it and grow my experiences.

I never really was much of an AB or a little myself, though I can be a bit childish at times and there is a small part of me that enjoys it and I do like using certain objects (like bottles). I am much more of a CG myself and would be happier in the role of daddy in a relationship with the option to occasionally switch if the mood arises.

Last edited:
NO to be blunt.

If i have a messy diaper I change ASAP.

But i rarely have that as i often require assistance to have a BM from mediaction and other issues. That said i am IC and have from time to time had an accident in diaper but change right away, but most the time I am sleeping I am wet at least some the time as usually I am wet when i wake up.

I don't think I have; if I have, it was a long time ago. I am pretty much toiletless these days, so messy diapers are a daily occurrence, but my body is trained to always do that first thing in the morning, and it goes in my night diaper, and goes away quickly.

Conceivably I could have an upset system and make a mess at night, half asleep, and just go back to sleep. I wouldn't plan to sleep messy, though, for all the good reasons others have stated.

Last edited:
SpiderQueen28 said:
How did you find your caretaker?
By google. Pretty simple.

My aide changes me into my overnight diaper at 1 AM gives me my meds at 1:30 I will be wet and messy when she changes me in morning . My overnight diapers think I was a “Keebler elf” the way I fudge stripe .

• Wow
As someone who is bladder and bowel incontinent I have woken up dirty a lot. One thing is it is not fun to wake up and deal with poop. You tend to leak at least poop liquid onto bed.

• Sad
I do it sometimes and never have issues.

Reactions: oldskool and PadPhilosopher
I am just laying on my crib and VERY messy diaper underneath my PJ´s! ☺️:D I just LOVE it!! 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: oldskool and PadPhilosopher
Yes I do go to bed in a messy diaper when ever it happens at night as in before I go to bed

• Wow
Reactions: oldskool, Rezzu and PadPhilosopher
I tried it once but didn't like it. It felt really uncomfortable.

Yes, I have. I do actually enjoy that however, I don’t usually need to poop in the evening mostly always in the morning. If I do poop after my evening diaper change my wife will usually smell it and then change me. I have, however, on occasion held it until after she fell asleep. I don’t know why, but a wet, messy diaper is very comforting to me.

Reactions: oldskool
Back