c334

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

Reactions: oldskool
Looks like you fell asleep before writing anything into the Thread that you started !
As for me (to answer the title question) very rarely.

Reactions: Wolfman69, PadPhilosopher and Dry247
I don't as I wouldn't want a diaper rash. Sleeping eight hours in a messy diaper pushes one's luck on getting a rash. I also think I'd be really uncomfortable. I'll definitely sleep wet however.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, mistykitty, TrashPanda01 and 3 others
Yes. Absolutely

Reactions: oldskool and PadPhilosopher
Nope, I couldn't ever do it. I wouldn't be able to sleep with the stench.

Reactions: joemama and PadPhilosopher
I don't think I have. Have gone to sleep wet though.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TrashPanda01 and Diaperman95
Sometimes in the past.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
dogboy said:
I don't as I wouldn't want a diaper rash. Sleeping eight hours in a messy diaper pushes one's luck on getting a rash. I also think I'd be really uncomfortable. I'll definitely sleep wet however.
plus bladder infection chance. neither are good

Reactions: dogboy and PadPhilosopher
denimchicken said:
I don't think I have. Have gone to sleep wet though.

I do that all the time. I changed when I feel it is close to leaking or not going to make it through the night. So if it is full at 9pm I damn sure am not going to change at mid night when I go to bed. Diapers are too damn expensive not to use up. But I am not into diaper rash and UTI's that laying in a soiled diaper will get you. plus the feeling is just gross.

Reactions: oldskool, PadPhilosopher and TrashPanda01
Nope. When I sleep in diapers I’ll usually go to bed dry, sometimes wet, never messy. I probably wouldn’t sleep well due to the smell, the fear of a blowout, and the general feeling of yuckiness. I’m one of those who sometimes enjoys making messes in his diaper but is otherwise pathologically clean, and doesn’t want to stay messy for any amount of time. Crazy, I know. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy, PadPhilosopher, Kayleigh and 1 other person
I’ve napped many a time when home alone in a messy diaper. Currently planning to sleep in the one I’ve just messed in tonight. It wasn’t a lot but can definitely feel it.

Once...if I wear a diaper to bed, it is almost always dry to start.

ive slept a couple time in clean diaper. Though never use them. sometimes fantasy i did, or maybe fantasy of forced to, hehe

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Looks like you fell asleep before writing anything into the Thread that you started !
As for me (to answer the title question) very rarely.
Sorry my first time

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Happy2BeInNappies2
I only ever like going to bed in a fresh nappy, partly because I like to feel clean to go to sleep but also so I’ve got full capacity of my nappy for the nighttime

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleRobbie and mistykitty
Yes. When I sleep in diapers I’ll usually go to bed wet or messy .
I’ve napped many a time when home alone in a messy diaper.

As much as I enjoy my messy diapers, I don't go to bed poopy. I am usually dry when I go to bed, but sometimes when relaxing with my wife while we watch a television show, I'll wet some and go to bed wet. When I get up in the morning my diaper is wet and then messy within 10 minutes.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TrashPanda01 and abdlchristian12
I have done but generally won't anymore.

When I was a younger lad and having to be real careful about when I'd poop myself so that family wouldn't find out, one of the main times I had that I could be sure mum wouldn't walk in to my room while I was messy was late at night after I "should" in theory have been in bed asleep.

I knew from staying up later enough times that my mum would only poke her nose in my door after about 10:00 PM if my light was still on or I was clearly still awake (on a game/watching tv etc.) If my door was shut and no light coming through cracks and I was quiet she'd leave it. So I would wait until around this time before shutting it all off, opening a window, and pooping myself. Of course I wanted to enjoy this time so I wouldn't take it off quickly and often would still be awake and wearing it when I heard mum coming to bed, at that point I'd be afraid that if I start getting cleaned up she'd hear me making noise and come to check so I often found myself in bed going to sleep in a dirty nappy.

I've always woken up early so the next day I'd have to get straight up and get cleaned before she woke and started moving around, since this was mostly only done on a Friday or Saturday I had plenty of time cause she'd lie in for a bit.

Things were like this for quite a long time until my confidence grew enough for me to poop earlier in the day when everyone else was home.

These days however if I poop in a nappy I will usually be changed out of it within an hour, 2 at most. My skin has got a lot more sensitive in recent years so I can't stay in a dirty one for too long without risking a rash, there have been times where I'm up late and It's been around midnight when I poop and I just don't have the energy to get up and change so will sleep in it but I wake between 5 and 6 anyway so it's not that long a time and I usually have to be very careful with my skin after that for a few days in case of rashes. I'll also usually only do this if it is a very firm and quite dry lump since softer poops tend to cause more problems for me.

Reactions: Pika123 and PadPhilosopher
Nay, I think I wouldn't have any problem, but I live with my parents and sister, so I don't want to risk stinking the bedroom nor the bed.

Besides, while I have had big skidmarks before and stayed for several hours in a messy nappy, I don't want to risk my health.

I wonder if using oatmeal or muesli would let me feel a similar sensation, although I know it won't be exactly the same 🙄

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Belarin
Hemix said:
Nay, I think I wouldn't have any problem, but I live with my parents and sister, so I don't want to risk stinking the bedroom nor the bed.

Besides, while I have had big skidmarks before and stayed for several hours in a messy nappy, I don't want to risk my health.

I wonder if using oatmeal or muesli would let me feel a similar sensation, although I know it won't be exactly the same 🙄
Can honestly say that oatmeal (porridge) if mixed to the right consistency and temperature and placed in there correctly can feel amazing, even to the point of being quite authentic. The only real let down with it is the lack of pressure/stretching of the sphincters and rectum that you get from really pooping, which I personally feel is at least half of the experience.

It is potentially possibly to simulate this by inserting a small and very soft plug toy before adding the oatmeal, the problem here is that it is probably not a good idea to leave these in for long since that passageway does not create it's own lubricant and could be potentially harmful to have in for longer periods.

It is a lot nicer to clean up after too and oatmeal is actually quite good for the skin.

• Thinking
Reactions: Pika123, oldskool, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Back