What's the one little item you want most?

I would love to have a cot to sleep in.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and DreamyDoodleBug
Chang table

Reactions: BlueDude, Mapboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
A crib. It sounds so nice to sleep in. I can imagine looking through the bars, wearing my footie jammies and snuggling with my teddy bear.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dogboy, DreamyDoodleBug and 2 others
blissfullyquirky said:
A crib. It sounds so nice to sleep in. I can imagine looking through the bars, wearing my footie jammies and snuggling with my teddy bear.
You'll love it. I guarantee it! 🥳🥰🥰🥰🤗🧸🍼

Reactions: littledub1955 and DreamyDoodleBug
BobbiSueEllen said:
You'll love it. I guarantee it! 🥳🥰🥰🥰🤗🧸🍼
I'm sure I would, I just don't see any circumstances that would allow me to have one. 😭

I just had an idea though. I could get a daybed for the guest room, one of the ones with high sides, and it could hide in plain sight. Then when I had some privacy I could turn it around and it would feel almost like the real thing with the wall acting as the fourth side. Something like this, but with higher sides. 🤔
1710947569700.png

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Now if you had a swing down front rail that hid up against the top mattress so when you rolled against the wall it would swing down while you were in the bed no one would know it was a crib
Screenshot_20240320-122945~2.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dogboy, DiaperedTeddyBear and 1 other person
CrazySmoker said:
That's NUK5.

I mean all-in-latex, something like this, but adult sized:

chupete-latex-redondo-suavinex-todogoma-6m.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-133624~2.png
    Screenshot_20240320-133624~2.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240320-133527~2.png
    Screenshot_20240320-133527~2.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: littledub1955
That's not All-in-latex.

sbmccue said:
I’d like to have a highchair I’d fit in, but one small enough that a babysitter could feed me without standing on tiptoe.
Use a directors chair with a wheel chair tray, if you have amazon accout you can get everything on there 😉

Attachments

• 20240123_171448.jpg
    20240123_171448.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and BobbiSueEllen
A cute lunchbox

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
baby walker , highchair (not made from wood ) crib / Paw Patrol toddler bed

stroller , baby bouncer

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
The new fisher price projector, it looks cool, cute and fun.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, MarshallfromPawPatrol and BobbiSueEllen
I REALLY want one of those outdoor playgrounds you see people set up in their backyards. I think playing at the park is sooo fun but I feel really uncomfortable around people so I won't go if there's anyone else at the public park. Having one in the backyard would solve that issue lol I'd never want to leave haha!

• Love
Reactions: CartersaurusRex, littledub1955, TeeMousy and 2 others
A big castle mansion house with secluded private land and a lake and stuff to host ABDL events year round.

Though now not sure. There were some major thefts at CAPcon this year and my trust in people is at an all time low. Thievery is the same as murder to me. The significant fraction of life that people expend to acquire things is not unlimited. Maliciousness however is abundant and could use some pruning.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955
LittleAndAlone said:
A big castle mansion house with secluded private land and a lake and stuff to host ABDL events year round.

Though now not sure. There were some major thefts at CAPcon this year and my trust in people is at an all time low. Thievery is the same as murder to me. The significant fraction of life that people expend to acquire things is not unlimited.
Oh no any details on what was taken did they catch the one's that did it

People who steal....sociopathic predators. A unique scum.

Reactions: littledub1955 and LittleAndAlone
foxkits said:
Oh no any details on what was taken did they catch the one's that did it
At first it was some SNES cartridges, but also turned out to be DS games and console and some PS3 games. Then some other things from other places like a not cheap weighted blanket and a wifi extender and other random things I heard about second hand. Stuff that was either con property or personal items shared by the organizers.

Happened on the last night during closing ceremony. They were probably on their way out of town before anyone even noticed.

Here I was shocked they werent taken in prior years and thinking about bringing my SD2SNES Pro, Retrotink 4k, PS1 with HDMI and XStation, and N64 with HDMI and ED64. Fat chance now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dbot99, littledub1955, foxkits and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
I would have liked to have found my Lionel trains to play with one more time before donating them to a children’s hospital.
Giving your trains away to children is such an amazing thing to do! That really warms my heart.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, LittleAndAlone and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
At first it was some SNES cartridges, but also turned out to be DS games and console and some PS3 games. Then some other things from other places like a not cheap weighted blanket and a wifi extender and other random things I heard about second hand. Stuff that was either con property or personal items shared by the organizers.

Happened on the last night during closing ceremony. They were probably on their way out of town before anyone even noticed.
I'm so sorry it happened.
They will be watching closely now
Maybe hide air tags in the item's

Back