Swimming in diapers

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
How many here has had the opportunity to swim in a diaper. I remember back when I lived with my parents and they went to the grocery store I would go swimming in the pool with only my diaper on. Of course I would wear my swimsuit over the diaper first and take it off once I got in and kept my towel next to the ladder. I loved the feeling of coming out and having my diaper full and soaked! It was risky yes but my parents never caught me swimming in my diapers. It’s been a long time since I have had them opportunity to swim in them.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Tori94, Rezzu, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
that must have been incredibly fun. I have always wanted to try it

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Swimming in diapers as an adult is cool, but you need special equipement.

Many years ago i had a special latex swim-pants from Russka. Extremely tight and perfectely waterproof but quite tricky to put on ... they are not produced any more (sadly).
Today i found a silicone swim-panty on Amazon wich is even tighter and has a low-rise cut. It does not work over normal diapers but perfectely with a booster pad inside like the White max. With this combination you can swim and pee easily in the pool - a great feeling.

I've got a splash about swim nappy which I think is great. I wear it under my normal swimming shorts and after I've pooed I leave the pool to clean up as if nothing had happened.

• Sad
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Cottontail, Rezzu and 1 other person
Whenever I want to swim but I'm on my period, I use disposable swim pants, they're called Swimmates!

Reactions: TigerDL and ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
How many here has had the opportunity to swim in a diaper. I remember back when I lived with my parents and they went to the grocery store I would go swimming in the pool with only my diaper on. Of course I would wear my swimsuit over the diaper first and take it off once I got in and kept my towel next to the ladder. I loved the feeling of coming out and having my diaper full and soaked! It was risky yes but my parents never caught me swimming in my diapers. It’s been a long time since I have had them opportunity to swim in them.
I do every chance I get! I love swimming in my rearz diapers! I'll even wear 4-5 of them and swim with my onesie on

• Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and totalbreakdown1
No diapers when swimmming or in a pool. I usually can hold till I can get to a bathroom but occasionally I will pee in a pool. Have a very weak bladder and wear protection 24/7 though. Still in a pool or waterpark I wear just the swimsuit. Tried a pull up once as a teen and it puffed up

I’ve gone for a soak in my hot tub wearing cloth diapers, and I’ve also taken baths and showers in disposable (non-swim) diapers. There are, of course, reasons not to do the latter. Absorbent disposables can self-destruct and clog up your plumbing with SAP and fluff. Have a wet/dry vac handy just in case! (And definitely don’t do this unless the bathtub or shower is your own!)

Lostboy123 said:
I've got a splash about swim nappy which I think is great. I wear it under my normal swimming shorts and after I've pooed I leave the pool to clean up as if nothing had happened.
Ugh. It’s one thing to do this because you can’t control it, but intentionally pooping in a pool that (presumably) isn’t your own shows a rather disturbing lack of restraint IMO.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13 and PaddedPonyboy
I got pushed into our backyard pool in a pull up when I was younger (excellent swimmer and it was just fun sibling play not malicious) and remember realizing getting out my pull up was freaking enormous and heavy but that's about the only time for me? Maybe that would be fun for a minute or two but really think the mess it could make wouldn't be worth it.

Plus throwing that out? So much sap in diapers now that would be heavy and yucky to bag and toss in the can.

Gets a meh for me!

Yes, I’ve done this many times! Usually I’m in several thick layers with several boosters! It’s funny cause at first my diaper wants to float with all the trapped air!

I grew up on a lake, when I got my first adult disposable diapers I snuck out to the lake after midnight a did some night time diaper swimming. It was so exciting especially fearing getting caught in my super wet diaper. I left my swim trunks on the shore.

Many times some resulting in disaster. I've posted photos before but I'll include a nice one from 2010 here.
2010-07-16_PoolDiaper.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Lostdiapersboy
I've got a picture of myself at the beach when I was like 2. The disposable was sagging to my knees. Apparently my aunt didn't think to just put me in swim trunks?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, totalbreakdown1 and Lostdiapersboy
I think that one of the ABDL diaper companies needs to make ABDL swim diapers for those that like to swim in diapers.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, ChristianDiaperLover and BlueDude
bigtoddler96 said:
I think that one of the ABDL diaper companies needs to make ABDL swim diapers for those that like to swim in diapers.
I totally agree with you on that!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
bigtoddler96 said:
Well, that might be fun for the idea but is pretty useless. They only serve to protect you from getting wet before entering the pool. In the water everything gets washed out, so you can also simply pee in the pool directly, the result is the same.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
Nessaja said:
Well, that might be fun for the idea but is pretty useless. They only serve to protect you from getting wet before entering the pool. In the water everything gets washed out, so you can also simply pee in the pool directly, the result is the same.
yeah what exactly are swim diapers meant to do?

I had one time where I wore a one-piece swimsuit over a diaper & swam in my backyard pool in the early hours of the morning, my diaper got completely soaked. I've also took showers & baths in a diaper. Love how swollen my diaper can get in there. But I take it off before fluff starts falling out.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
yeah what exactly are swim diapers meant to do?
They are meant for messy accidents in the pool. So if the baby poops it’s in their swim diaper.

Back