New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Subtlerustle said:
Is the weight designation more to gauge the diapers absorbency? Body shape has many forms to either make it fit or not. It’s kind of a useless number to quote for sizing.
That's right, the real measure that should be used is the clothing size

DanElmontan said:
CVS hasn’t used Goodnites at the basis for their pants in a few years. Same thing with Family Dollar. They both switched to pants similar to Walmart’s, I believe.
Hmmm, interesting... I haven't bought a pack of the CVS pants in a while, but the last one I bought was still the GoodNites style ones...

Can anyone with a sample comment on the absorbency of the new XLs? Any difference? More padding or the same? And how about in the crotch in particular?

NekoDL said:
Yeah. Judging from the clothing size seems to be generally how this is done. Before I lost weight. I could barely fit in L/XL Goodnites and size 16 girls panties were the smallest I could comfortably wear. Now though, I can pretty much wear a size 14 pant with no issue, or possibly even smaller depending on the length, and the same Goodnites fit me great. That is how they measure for sizes. So basically, if XLs these go to a size 20 accurately, that would make them actually pretty big. With certain body builds, people may be able to wear these comfortably up to like 200 lbs, but that heavily depends on your body type. An actual size 20 kids pant is now pretty much too big for me now.

NekoDL said:
Yeah I’m 190lbs but I’m fairly tall/thin and so the regular L/XLs fit fine (except for that missing inch at the back when wet!!)

neilt001 said:
Can anyone with a sample comment on the absorbency of the new XLs? Any difference? More padding or the same? And how about in the crotch in particular?
I’m definitely not testing the absorbency of my samples yet! Gotta keep them clean until the actual packs are available in late February/early March.

Reactions: TigerDL, Prairie, BlueTsunami and 1 other person
curiouslittle1 said:
Hmmm, interesting... I haven't bought a pack of the CVS pants in a while, but the last one I bought was still the GoodNites style ones...
The only stores that I can think of which still utilize the Goodnites platform for their store brands are Target, Kroger, and Meijer.

Reactions: TigerDL, curiouslittle1 and BlueTsunami
PCS said:
Oh...just oooh!!!

As someone who can just about squeeze into a current L/XL DryNites comfortably, I very very very very much hope these make it into the DryNites line!
Has anyone been in touch with drynites? What do you think the chances of uscgeting theese are?

DanElmontan said:
The only stores that I can think of which still utilize the Goodnites platform for their store brands are Target, Kroger, and Meijer.
Not Meijer any more and I haven't seen Kroger Night Pants in the stores in a long time

Fandangobob said:
Has anyone been in touch with drynites? What do you think the chances of uscgeting theese are?
Yes and no time soon. Read this thread. I know it's 29 pages, but all questions are answered

Omg I love the new designs for L and LX! Can't wait till they come out!

Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL, 12srepaid and 1 other person
Wow, the new boys designs look like they definitely will fit me! And I sorta get that early 2000s feel with the prints, it seems like they are combining some white. Ironically it looks like a diaper more than the other smaller large prints to me at least. 🤩

Reactions: Diaperboy4, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 2 others
fie said:
Someone on reddit posted a comparison photo:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Current L/XL is in the middle
I really like the second design! 😊 Cute and pretty. Though I agree the flower desgin is more alive; but I like both! Can’t wait to try them!

Nice, so they are actually slightly larger than the current L/XL ones. I'm sure I'm probably still too large to comfortably fit in them though. To be honest, I still find it rather baffling that no other manufacturer has been able to copy the basic fundamental design of Goodnites (absorbent core that goes all the way up the front and back ending in front and rear elastic waistbands and stretchy sides) that has been in production since the mid 90s and simply scale it up, much like KC did with this newest size, to an adult pull-up.

Reactions: TigerDL, Smalldinoboi, BlueTsunami and 3 others
The funny thing is... TENA Overnight pull-ups are virtually the same as Pull-Ups and Ninjamas... just bigger and all white. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I often use them as my daytime diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and INTrePid
I'm just wondering if the ne XL will fit a size 36 mens waist? Anybody who got their sample let me know please. I'm sure I can fit them fine tho since the l/XL just barely fit me with the stretchy sides. They were just too short

Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
neophyte said:
The funny thing is... TENA Overnight pull-ups are virtually the same as Pull-Ups and Ninjamas... just bigger and all white. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I often use them as my daytime diaper.
Interesting, can you post a link? I just looked up the US version (not sure if that's the one you're referring to or not) and the absorbent padding does not come up all the way in the front or the back, although it does come up higher in the front than most other brands I've seen.

Last edited:
INTrePid said:
Interesting, can you post a link? I just looked up the US version (not sure if that's the one you're referring to or not) and the absorbent padding does not come up all in the front or back, although it does come up up higher in the front than most other brands I've seen.

I need to do a side by side photo; the TENA Overnight look different in person vs the images online; I have a 4T pull up and they are not all that different; I’ve had the Ninjamas too.

A Ninjama is just a small version of granny pants with print...

92335ED2-5819-4E90-9C60-68AEF8C803AA.jpeg

Last edited:
neophyte said:

I need to do a side by side photo; the TENA looks different in person vs the images online; I have a 4T pull up and they are not all that different; I’ve had the Ninjamas too.
You might be on to something. For some reason I was initially thinking you were comparing them to Goodnites, but after re-reading your post and looking at photos of Ninjamas I can definitely see some similarities.

I don’t mean to, but I literally sing in my head “I’m a big kid now” each time i pull up my Tena. I wish it would stop!

Someone needs to add print to these; Adam at Northshore said they are working on something which is pull up related.

Last edited:
Back