TENA Overnight Underwear

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wanting to make this post for a couple of weeks now, but I wanted to give these pull ups a good trial. I LOVE THESE PULL UPS. I'm not sure why I keep wearing Goodnites and other youth pull ups, these fit great and are reliable.

I've tried Depend pull ups (always leak on me) and a couple of other adult brands of pull ups, and I've always been disappointed with both the fit, build, and reliability. I also wear Goodnties L/XL... but not anymore...

These have been my daytime diapers for the past month...

I've gone through 2 1/2 packs of Tena Overnight, size Medium
  • I haven't had a single leak; whether I am sitting or standing.
  • These absorb quickly and take a full bladder release; can handle two full wettings; possibly 3!
  • Have tall standing leg guards
  • The rise is not too high at all, the top of the pull up sits nicely with my belt; unlike other pullups where it comes up way past your belly button.
  • These are very comfortable
  • They are affordable

If you put this diaper beside a Ninjama or a Pull Up you will realize they are virtually the exact same, but without print.

o2.JPG

o1.jpg

Attachments

• o2.JPG
    o2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Furrytum and PampersboyLondon
I like them. Good volume for the price.

Maybe I wasn't lucky but for me they were one of the worst.

They are really comfortable and they absorb a lot, when new.

However, after 3-4h of wearing, the padding will crack and turn into little balls that goes down to the back if you're a back sleeper or in the center if you're in a stand up position. When that's happen, you're no longer protected nor comfortable.

I still have 3-4 pullups in the bag, I only use them when I know I won't wear it for long. In fact, they are the only diaper I put in the trash even if they are still dry since when the padding shift, they are useless.

It seems like the TENA Overnight underwear have been upgraded recently (with 15% more absorption announced) as they have been renamed to Intimates Overnight underwear.
Did you get the chance to test them and see the difference?

Back