"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

Skipy said:
Another autistic little here, back when they changed things around here I was afraid stuff like this was just gone, glad to see this exists
Hello!
Welcome to the Autistics Corner of ADISC!

11:30 PM here in Derry, New Hampshire.
I have been in cognitive/emotional crash mode the last couple of days.
It has nothing to do with me.
Just issues with my younger diabetic brother's battles with his health insurance provider.
Not feeling loved, I guess is how I feel.

caitianx said:
Just issues with my younger diabetic brother's battles with his health insurance provider.
Sorry to hear that, I've been a bit of a wreck myself lately and while I cant take credit for all of it, its mostly my fault. Dealing with company's like that is a real pain sometimes (especially if you have telephobia) best of luck to you, hope things get better for you.

BabyTahani said:
My entire life was a struggle before there was a thing called autistic they just called me retarded ....😢View attachment 38599View attachment 38599
Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC friend!
I am Caitian X.
Age 61.
Autistic, and also living with Cerebral Palsy from birth.
Anyway, I am doing okay this evening.
I am watching television online on my laptop computer.
Plus I have been reviewing Electromagnetic Field Equations here in my bedroom while playing with a couple of my plush toy animal friends.
0219202112.jpg

I don’t know how to respond ...🙈

HI there..
I have asperges......i find wearing nappies is my escape from the non autistic world we live in.......
All that body language stuff and eye contact.....nightmare for me

terrynappi said:
HI there..
I have asperges......i find wearing nappies is my escape from the non autistic world we live in.......
I hate crowds sooooo much it really really makes my head scatter and I must get away fast . When I get stressed out in goes my binky even in public I have a skin toned binky shield so people don’t freak out on me to much . Water is my escape there is no one there on the rivers where I live in the Ozark mountains except for 1 or 2 friends . Nature and water calm me wayyy down I need it weekly even if just to sit when it’s to cold to walk in it . I can’t swim because my diapers will fill up and tear apart . So I wade in the deeper parts looking for stuff in the gravel . I got to go yesterday first time in several months because it’s been terribly cold and very very wet all the rain floods the river . I went through years of therapy in Dallas TX I hated Dallas I stayed indoors alllll the time . To many people everywhere . I can look in people’s eyes now for only a few seconds because it still freaked me out . I rock on the floor when I’m having a episode and I like to hum songs I make up in my head like nursery rims . ❤️🥰❤️

Reactions: caitianx
BabyTahani said:
My entire life was a struggle before there was a thing called autistic they just called me retarded ....😢
View attachment 38599
The reason I had them tattoo my arm the medical bracelet with my autism alert on it drove me crazy I hated it always there weighing on my wrist . It required a little pin to unlock it so I could not get it off 😡 I eventually bent the silver thing until it broke and I threw it into the river . Mommy was sooooo mad at me because it was expensive sterling silver medical bracelet . So a fried that does tattoos for a living gave me this one he wanted it to be visible but can be hidden with a long sleeve shirt . It’s under my arm not on top , it’s already helped me when a was having a episode at the mall when my spinal cord damage was acting up in my wheel chair rocking back and forth humming real loud . Someone called the mall police ...why ? They saw my tattoo asked my mommy if I needed to go to their office where they have a little bed to lay down so I could calm down . Nooooo please take me home I’m crying at that point . I’m what’s known as high spectrum autistic I can function just fine if people leave me alone . I have only 3 friends real friends that know me very well and know how to help me if I start loosing it . I never go anywhere where there is lots of people without mommy we have fin together she can make me laugh lol . I only go to the grocery store in early morning because no one is there shopping except a few elderly folks . Best time to go get stuff ❤💕🥰🍼🥰
View attachment 38599

Last edited:
terrynappi said:
HI there..
🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰 I need diapers all the time because my bladder was ruptured in a auto accident but I can truly understand the comfort of a wonderful pretty printed diaper . I use my binky when I start stressing out even in public the one clipped to my onezie has a skin toned mouth guard so it’s not as easily seen in public places 😉💕❤️

caitianx said:
Just reading your reply made me take a deep breath ...ughhhhh so sorry your in that frame of mind but it will pass . Much love to you ❤️

Today my younger brother took me to the Wal-Mart here in Derry, New Hampshire for some frozen food groceries.
I too dislike crowds as an Autistic.
I hobbled in using my quad folding walker frame, and I very efficiently got what I needed.
I did stop in the children's toy section.
Yes!
I purchased a Fisher-Price "Little People" Fireman and Fire Engine to play with on the floor of my bedroom here at home.
I know, it is sad I no longer can drive a car myself.

terrynappi said:
HI there..
Hello and Welcome to the Autistic/Aspie corner of ADISC!
What are your special interests?
Mine are Electronics, Astronomy, Disability Civil Rights Activism.

have aspergers always willing to make friends

caitianx said:
Hello and Welcome to the Autistic/Aspie corner of ADISC!
What are your special interests?
Mine are Electronics, Astronomy, Disability Civil Rights Activism.
I was a geologist into mining rare mineral deposits I still collect fine specimens . I also facet gemstones but even that has become impossible because I can’t sit upright for long periods of time . So now I like to fly large drones I have my FAA drone licenses . I love to do that but boy out in the unincorporated forested areas . ❤️

BabyTahani said:
I was a geologist into mining rare mineral deposits I still collect fine specimens . I also facet gemstones but even that has become impossible because I can’t sit upright for long periods of time . So now I like to fly large drones I have my FAA drone licenses . I love to do that but boy out in the unincorporated forested areas . ❤
I know of an Aspie Autistic over in Dublin, Ireland who is a Doctor of Geology.

Dylan292 said:
have aspergers always willing to make friends
Well hello to you to 🥰 happy to meet new people 😇

This evening I have been mutely playing with my 3 Fisher-Price "Little People" toy vehicles for a while, while down on my carpeted bedroom floor on all-fours.
this made me happy.
Most all the time except for interacting with my younger brother or familiar people at the church I belong to, I am mute and unable to talk at all.
Earlier today I watched the Nickelodeon Junior Channel via Pluto TV online for a while.
I did not want to watch news about the immoral bad man in the White House in Washington, DC.
Earlier in the evening I watched a couple Star Trek episodes (DS9, Discovery).
Yes!
Besides being in my necessary dydees, I have been bottomless and sitting for periods of time on my medical plastic pail adult potty chair in my bedroom while watching television online and hugging my teddy bear "Howard Hug".
In "Little Mode", I have been only 3 years old today.
0221202216.jpg
0221202206.jpg

It is now March 2020.
On Friday coming up I will be 62 years old.
As always I divide my time while awake with "Adult" time and "Little" time.
Earlier this afternoon my brother took me grocery shopping.
At the Shaw's Supermarket here in Derry, NH where I live, I found this in their pile of "little plushies" for sale.
Yes!
"Chase", the PAW PATROL Policeman Puppy Dog.
0302201521.jpg

Sweet 🤠

Back