"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

Hi. I’m Philly Pokora. I was diagnosed with autism at age 3 1/2.

I wear diapers due to sensory issues; it helps relieve my stress from sensory overload. I also wear due to bouts of incontinence that I feel are getting worse.

I feel as if all my life I’ve been more fond of preschool activities and interests. So it must be natural for me to feel as if I’m a little. Age range for me is usually between 2 and 5 years old. Target gender as far as activities goes is not an issue, as I tended to hang out more with the girls than with the guys during elementary school.

I might eventually get brave enough to purchase some cute Little clothes once I’ve got the money. Please let me know if you have any advice.

Reactions: Aki and BobbiSueEllen
Lemme know when you're ready to go shopping! Do you have a preferred clothing gender or do ya like both? 👧🧒

BobbiSueEllen said:
Lemme know when you're ready to go shopping! Do you have a preferred clothing gender or do ya like both? 👧🧒
I will say I am more of a guy, but wouldn’t be opposed to wearing girl stuff, either. Might be interesting to try wearing dresses. I would usually wear if I was forced to. It would be fun if I could find someone to play with. I don’t know that many people personally in the ABDL community that live in Michigan or the Midwest.

PhillyPokora said:
Hi. I’m Philly Pokora. I was diagnosed with autism at age 3 1/2.

I wear diapers due to sensory issues; it helps relieve my stress from sensory overload. I also wear due to bouts of incontinence that I feel are getting worse.

I feel as if all my life I’ve been more fond of preschool activities and interests. So it must be natural for me to feel as if I’m a little. Age range for me is usually between 2 and 5 years old. Target gender as far as activities goes is not an issue, as I tended to hang out more with the girls than with the guys during elementary school.

I might eventually get brave enough to purchase some cute Little clothes once I’ve got the money. Please let me know if you have any advice.
Good Evening!
Welcome to the group!
I am an older Autistic "Little" at age 61.
I was never diagnosed correctly in childhood (Age 47 at diagnosis by a Developmental Neurologist).
I have always been into Preschool Play Activitiees too.
I love playing with my Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks.

I'm 28 and while I'm not diagnosed, I've come to the conclusion on my own, and my mom said she kept me from a formal diagnosis on purpose to not hurt my self-esteem. I've always felt younger than my age. Diapers were a hyperfixation for me for as long as I can remember. I've kept my childhood interests and clung to them well into adulthood. I'm asexual. I feel like I'm pretending to be something I'm not around people my age.

Aki said:
I'm 28 and while I'm not diagnosed, I've come to the conclusion on my own, and my mom said she kept me from a formal diagnosis on purpose to not hurt my self-esteem. I've always felt younger than my age. Diapers were a hyperfixation for me for as long as I can remember. I've kept my childhood interests and clung to them well into adulthood. I'm asexual. I feel like I'm pretending to be something I'm not around people my age.
Good Evening!
Welcome to the group too!
Diapers are a sensory comfort for me as an Autistic, besides being 100% necessary incontinence wear.
I also view them as my special anti-molestation/total chastity pants.

Yep even though i posted here quite awhile ago I am also an aspie DL and was diagnosed as a teen. I always also liked stuff like MLP and cartoons etc even though im in my 30s lol. I was potty trained really late so diapers have always been something I was interested in. They are a serious help when im feeling lonely and overwhelmed by adulting

RetroGamerGuy said:
Yep even though i posted here quite awhile ago I am also an aspie DL and was diagnosed as a teen. I always also liked stuff like MLP and cartoons etc even though im in my 30s lol. I was potty trained really late so diapers have always been something I was interested in. They are a serious help when im feeling lonely and overwhelmed by adulting
Good to hear again from you!

heh im always around here in other threads I just like to chip in to this one to make sure my aspie card is up to date~

I'm not officially diagnosed, but you'd think I ought to be, since autism plus horrible anxiety/paranoia (not schizophrenia, just very scared of certain things that don't make sense) makes me unable to work or go to school. It's pretty obvious that I'm not as mentally developed as my peers, in any way. I've also always felt younger than I am, even outside of little space, and for a while I tried to force myself to grow up more, but it only made me very depressed.

Now I've embraced the fact my brain just doesn't work like the world expects it to, and that's okay. My parents are fine with taking care of me so it's not like I need to go on disability to afford food. I just think it's strange that I'm to the point where I can't exactly get a normal job, but in conversation I sound like every other neurotypical. It's hard cause some people think I'm faking or I'm just lazy. I've also developed an eating disorder- ARFID- because of sensory issues with food, and people think I'm just a picky eater and I should appreciate what I'm given, no matter the circumstance. I don't like talking to strangers IRL, especially very loud and peppy ones, and I hate looking anyone in the eyes.

Honestly though, I don't mind this. Like I said, my parents take good care of me, and I'm sure they honestly expected me to not really be able to work. They've known me longer than I've known me, and don't expect me to live up to the standards my older sibling supposedly set for me (straight A's, salutatorian, summa cum laude in university, moved out on their own, owns a car). I don't know if my sibling totally understands it, since they sometimes tell me that I should learn to drive or other things like that that are just very very very scary for me, but since I told them I dropped out of college due to massive mental health decline they've been easy on me, and I appreciate that.

As for special interests and such, aside from the typical stuffed animal collecting, I love Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog (my favorite character is Tails!), old 90s-2000s era technology, and physical media preservation (games, movies, music, etc). There are more, but none that I love as much as these.

Apologize for the long comment... I just had a lot to get off my chest! Thank you all for listening and reading, hope you're having a wonderful day, night, or noon!

Last edited:
I’m autistic and have many other mental health issues

ewwooo! im autistic, and almost this many (shows two fingers). nice to meet you

DaddysGirl7122 said:
I’m autistic and have many other mental health issues
Good Afternoon!
Welcome to our little group of Autistic Littles!
Can you tell us more about yourself?

Still here as well just dropping in to say hi to all members & great our laitest members warm wellcome in here :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
AmonBisby said:
ewwooo! im autistic, and almost this many (shows two fingers). nice to meet you
Welcome to the group!
Anyway, it is the 2nd Friday of January, and earlier my younger NT brother had taken me out grocery shopping.
I also needed to purchase a new pair of sneakers, since with my other disability, Cerebral Palsy, I wear through 3 pairs of sneakers per year.
Hmm?
Time for my afternoon nap.

Diagnosed Aspergers syndrome since I was 7. My little ranges from 3-5, depending on my stress level.

HappilyDiapered2 said:
Diagnosed Aspergers syndrome since I was 7. My little ranges from 3-5, depending on my stress level.
Good Evening and welcome to our group of Autistic Littles!
Anyway, I have been busy re-setting up my Sony Blu-Ray Player's Wi-Fi connectivity to my home Wi-Fi Network.
Now I can watch online TV on my small 12 year-old HDTV.
As usual, I had my nap time.
Except I really did not fall asleep.
For two hours straight, I lay there in my bed flat on my back between my side-safety rails, mutely playing with different baby toys wearing nothing but my diaper.
But, I can not be a baby all the time.
Only for short periods.

I'm diagnosed with ASD level 2. I live alone but have a lot of supports through various therapists. I'm glad there are so many other aspies/autistics around here.

Autiesaurus said:
I'm diagnosed with ASD level 2. I live alone but have a lot of supports through various therapists. I'm glad there are so many other aspies/autistics around here.
Good to see you here!
Anyway, it is Saturday afternoon and I have been watching cartoons until my naptime after 3:00 PM.
I need to cuddle "Howard Hug", my favorite plushie.

Good Evening Friends!

I just wanted to keep the conversation going here.
As always, I love being back in diapers 24/7.
Once a month I only spend no more than $10.00 on new small cheap baby toys for my bedroom "Little Space".
Today I needed to purchase another 20-count package of 30" x 36" disposable bedpads.
I am still feeling happy most all the time.
It helps to just turn off the damn TV News an do "other things".

Back