Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters

KittyMerriweather

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I figure there are 2 kinds of people when it comes to a messy diaper. Which type of person are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, Jorelaxed, Deleted member 66129 and 8 others
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.

• Love
Reactions: MEDL7, TenaciousDL, Deleted member 66129 and 37 others
It depends how wet my diaper is when I have a movement. If it has recently been changed I’ll wait until it wet when I feel the cloth, under my plastic pants, at the top of diaper, over my tush. If my diapers are wicking like they should the wet from the front wicks to the back quite efficiently. Stay padded, it’ll keep the stains out of your underwear.

Reactions: satinbottom, NappyNicky and KittyMerriweather
It isn't often when I mess, but when I do (typically IBS-related), I try to clean up as quickly as possible.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, mardon1975 and KittyMerriweather
If I’m wearing then that diaper don’t come off for poop
If it’s on its in

Reactions: PearlandDL, Lilschoolfox, ZoeGrace and 4 others
I am neither of the choices. I love pooping in diapers, being in poopy squishy filled diapers, and stay in them as long as I can before I have to change.

• Love
Reactions: TenaciousDL, BonsaiBoy, PearlandDL and 16 others
download.jpegI made poopy!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: soggybottoms8882, littlesteps, Danee599 and 7 others
Option 4: had an accident - will clean up when practical.

As my incontinence issues become worse, I'm having fecal accidents more often. When I am out-and-about, I just have to wait until I can get somewhere to change .

Reactions: KBoy, jamie72, chuck and 4 others
I usually like to sit in it for a little bit, but never more than, like, 30 minutes. It'll stink up the apartment if I do.

Reactions: lian, Xia, Woncrinklz and 3 others
the problem is i'm IC but if i mess its not like i can drop everything to change, sometimes you gotta wait it out and then change and have a shower or whatever afterwards

Reactions: Jorelaxed, ABDLEunuch and Zeke
Fangs said:
the problem is i'm IC but if i mess its not like i can drop everything to change, sometimes you gotta wait it out and then change and have a shower or whatever afterwards
So somewhere in the middle

KittyMerriweather said:
So somewhere in the middle
i think so, its mainly about situation

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Well it's not like you don't know it's coming. I anticipate it, and stand up, enjoying the sensation. It's my favorite thing to do while padded

Reactions: KBoy, Jenlyn, KoalaGirly and 5 others
I am sitting here responding to this thread in a very wet and messy yellow print MyDiaper. The emotional and physical sensations of messing my diaper is one of the simple and free (except for the minimal cost of the diaper) pleasures of life. The initial physical release of pressure in your colon accompanied by the naughty emotional feeling that you just pooped your diaper is as good as an orgasm. This is followed by the warm, messy bulge in my diaper that I just love. I like to go about normal daily activities with my poopy load for as long as possible without being offensive to my wife by insulting her olfactory nerves. I have even gone out jogging in a full diaper, wow was that fun. This all got started for me at about age 13 as I began having sexual feelings. I messed my underpants when my parents and older sister were not home, and haven't looked back since. I am a DL now and live a very responsible and successful life with a Ph.D. and I accept who I am and what I enjoy. I have stayed in a messy diaper for as long as 4 hours, at that point even with a diaper lotion or Vaseline barrier I start feeling a little itchy down there. Messing my diaper in public accentuates all of the physical and emotional sensations for me. I am considerate and do not want to be offensive to anyone so I take the following precautions: 1) avoid close spaces, 2) keep walking, don't stay in one place very long, 3) act normally with your little secret in your diaper. There are many environmental ambient odors and I have never offended anyone, not even a suspicious look. Finally, changing and cleaning after a soiled diaper is not onerous for me. I can get socially acceptable and nice and clean and fresh in a matter of minutes. I know that messy diapers are not for everyone, but my current poopy diaper is sooo enjoyable and relaxing. I'll change in about 2 hours before my wife wakes up. :poop:

• Love
Reactions: subamor, Spankedanddiapered, KoalaGirly and 16 others
I tried it once, and while the sensation was nice the smell and clean up was less than enjoyable.

Reactions: osirisboi15, lian, KoalaGirly and 2 others
Furrytum said:
I tried it once, and while the sensation was nice the smell and clean up was less than enjoyable.
The more often you do it the easier the clean-up becomes until it isn't a problem at all

Reactions: MEDL7, KBoy, NorthwestDiaperDude and 6 others
I'm a mix of both, I sometimes enjoy the feeling however the clean up often isn't worth it for me and the smell however I do other things such as sitting down and doing it in the shower which I find way more fun! Much easier to clean as well!

Evahasgone2 said:
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.
#4. That poop felt good coming out of my anus and feels even better as a load in my diaper or underwear.

• Love
Reactions: Welsh, Lilschoolfox, WhiteYfronts and 7 others
Almost never poop in my diaper but when I do clean up immediately and shower

Reactions: Seabass743, Lyokodl, SoggyGolfer and 1 other person
Back