Adult bed wetters

Adult bed wetter here too. Started when I was young and has continued to progress. As a chronic bedwetter, I wake up in a soaked diaper the majority of the time. Very rarely am I dry in the mornings. Wear high absorbency diapers, boosters, and plastic panties every night just to be on the safe side. My daytime control is somewhat okay right now. Just dribbling and small leaks for the most part, although these have become more frequent than they used to be. Can usually get by with a pull-up or thinner diaper for the daytime.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, surprise35 and 2 others
You are very lucky in the day' as I got older both day and night control became worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
Bedwetter1 said:
Hi all I'm new here. I'm a lifelong bed wetter. Was wondering how many people on here are only wetting at night and have full day time control

I’m a lifelong bedwetter too - tried everything growing up but nothing worked and the issue persisted. Now coming to accept that I will always be a bed wetter. I’m in nappies at night. Also wet sometimes in the day - like when I can’t get to a toilet quickly or if I’m on a long car trip. So I will also wear nappies in the day depending on the situation.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Wetshisbed and 2 others
I am not but crazily I wish I was since a was sexually abused one reason is that maybe he would be disgusted by and not come to my bed so it would be less and also people would see that something was wrong , because when you have mental issues people don’t believe you, but if became physical is a little harder to deny

Reactions: Diprs2
As a child I had some problems and now again since my UIC started. Meanwhile I have partly control bag over the daytime but unfortunately still no control over the night time. Normaly I wake up from the urge but to late to cope with it - so if I getup or move my bladder cramps and that it...

@Peepeegirl: Sorry to here this - it's not uncommon that such a trauma cause bedwetting problems. Not sure how it is in your country but at last in Germany these kind of crimes do not become time-barred. A couple of years ago they send some catholic priest into prison for this... There is no excuse for crimes like this and even if it helps little for the victim it help others not become ones if theses sexual idiod's are send into jail...

mickdl said:
As a child I had some problems and now again since my UIC started. Meanwhile I have partly control bag over the daytime but unfortunately still no control over the night time. Normaly I wake up from the urge but to late to cope with it - so if I getup or move my bladder cramps and that it...

@Peepeegirl: Sorry to here this - it's not uncommon that such a trauma cause bedwetting problems. Not sure how it is in your country but at last in Germany these kind of crimes do not become time-barred. A couple of years ago they send some catholic priest into prison for this... There is no excuse for crimes like this and even if it helps little for the victim it help others not become ones if theses sexual idiod's are send into jail...
He was a family relative so I was scare to go to the police but two years ago they received a anonymous claim and they contact me ask for records of the psychologist that was treating me and one of my psychiatrist about mu autism diagnostic , they said they would open a case, but after that there was no more contact

Bedwetter until age 16 nightly. Now wet the bed occasionally, it goes in stretches usually tied to stressful times in life.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and DiaperGuy08
I was so lucky to not wear diapers to school in the 40's then the awful 50's and back in diapers the pull ups don't work to well.I understand that Autism people do have to wear diapers not always.

Welcome! I was actually DL for a long time. When I started my CPAP my childhood bed wetting came back. To most littles that would be a dream. It’s not as great as they would Think.

What is CPAP?

im also a lifelong bedwetter

Reactions: Jr2012
A cpap machine is used to help people who have breathing issues like sleep apnea to breath better while they sleep .

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Teddy and 1 other person
[QUOTE
Peepeegirl said:
What is CPAP?

It helps me breath when i sleep. im only 23 and already need one.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and Peepeegirl
Off and on bedwetter as long as I can remember. Stress related and deep sleeper. Goodnites thru high school then adult pull-ups and diapers thru college and now. Wear every night just in case. Just a few daytime accidents, not too good at holding it for long periods. Sucks on trips though. Lol Also recently got into onesies too they really help. My wife and best friend know and I try to keep it secret. Currently in my pull up now :) northshore are really comfy and not prone to leaks. :)

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
I was potty trained very young and never wet while awake since.

I have never been completely dry at night. I wet most nights.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Diprs2 and Jr2012
Wow I just woke up this morning dry for the first time that I can remember in two years. Just had to tell someone. Ha ha ha I guess I'm just skyting, 😁

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, PuppyMouseMikki and 1 other person
toyboy said:
Wow I just woke up this morning dry for the first time that I can remember in two years. Just had to tell someone. Ha ha ha I guess I'm just skyting, 😁
Congrats! That is definitely something to brag about! Cant remember the last time I had a dry night unfortunately...

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and toyboy
My bedwetting is a function of the mindset I'm in while diapered at night, which is more often than not. I generally wake when I wet my diaper (as far as I can tell) but my pee flows freely and I fall back to sleep instantly - maybe before I even finish. One night last spring, when I was not diapered, I legitimately wet the bed. When I woke, I was almost done emptying my bladder. I hope I don't offend, but that was a very special night for me. I'm so happy when I wake up in the morning in a soaking wet diaper.

5 years dealing with iregular wetting ,then 3 weeks ago a terrible thing happened and i got back to diapers 24/7
i like diapers ,but not like this and in the situation im currently in.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and DiaperGuy08
When being in diapers along time about 2yrs ago woke up dry the after thinking about it was gone all day was not hydrated like [normal] that hit hard.

Back