School Uniforms

Blueboy said:
I’m in my wittle pleated school skirt and naughty underwear today hehe blush
Very naughty underwear 🤫

Reactions: InkoBubi
Ali123 said:
I love wearing my school uniforms.

I’ve got a couple of pleated skirts, one knee length and one a gym slip, a pinafore dress and a gingham summer dress.

I’ve also got a couple of pairs of those vintage nylon knickers girls used to have to wear.

Sometimes I wear a nappy and plastic pants underneath my knickers, which makes me feel like a girl who can’t be trusted not to wet her knickers.
I would love to wear a pleated skirt with my nappy and plastic pants

Reactions: Angelapinks and Andy86
sindysissybaby said:
This is exactly how my nanny dresses me
Oh, that's lovely!😍

sindysissybaby said:
Mommy has my dresses made by a seamstress who makes dresses for real little girls, but mine come in custom sizes. This is one of the clothes that stays at my nanny's house. (The first is the original model, the second is the one made for me).

View attachment 126361View attachment 126362
Oh, how darling! TY for sharing. Does your blouse button up in back? That would be even cuter!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Thanks for the sweet words dear. Yes, he has a loop in the back, just like this baby romper

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.00.17 (3).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.00.17 (2).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, InkoBubi, michaelmc and 10 others
NekoLittle said:
I only have a Japanese Sailor-style school uniform ... does that count?😅
Same as me, same style <3

Reactions: GabyinPurple
Ranma said:
Wow, where did you find that? <3
My Mommy asked a seamstress who makes dresses for real Baby Girls to make some clothes in a special size for me.

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Ranma, Sissybabyminky and 2 others
Blueboy said:
thats hottest thing ive ever seen omg😂😊❤️❤️

Wow how arousing blush

babylock1 said:
View attachment 126361

That one would be oh so cute wearing a bulky diaper contained in a butt cover of frilly ruffled rows of lace.
Of course the hemline would only cover just the top row.
Add fancy frilly sox and mary janes with taps -
Certainly would not go unnoticed in this outfit - "OUTSTANDING" * * * * *
Totally agree

Blueboy said:
Love the pink plastic baby pants over your nappy

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Angelapinks and Blueboy
Sissybabyminky said:
Love the pink plastic baby pants over your nappy
Hehe blush fans hehe

sindysissybaby said:
Mommy has my dresses made by a seamstress who makes dresses for real little girls, but mine come in custom sizes. This is one of the clothes that stays at my nanny's house. (The first is the original model, the second is the one made for me).

View attachment 126361View attachment 126362
Those are adorable I wish I could get one

GabyinPurple said:
Those are adorable I wish I could get one
How do u find nanny?🥹

Not necessarily a "uniform" but I did pick it up in the "school essentials " aisle in my local thrift store. But I have a feeling I'd get sent to the principals office real quick for "wardrobe malfunctions". I just can't help but show my panties sometimes

Attachments

• 20240108_183904.jpg
    20240108_183904.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240108_183959.jpg
    20240108_183959.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, michaelmc, Littlebabybecca and 1 other person
Pantysnpullups said:
Not necessarily a "uniform" but I did pick it up in the "school essentials " aisle in my local thrift store. But I have a feeling I'd get sent to the principals office real quick for "wardrobe malfunctions". I just can't help but show my panties sometimes
I can just imagine the principal taking you up on stage to show the whole school your panties as she spanks your bottom.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Pantysnpullups
Ali123 said:
I can just imagine the principal taking you up on stage to show the whole school your panties as she spanks your bottom.
Omg how embarrassing

My post will be a little bit out of sorts from the others here. I went to U.S. public school during the 60s and early 70s, so uniforms except for P.E. starting in Jr. High School, were not part of the attire for me. Once I got into High School Army fatigues did become popular for awhile and I wore the green army field jacket, black army boots, and look-alike army green pants. Otherwise, guys mostly wore faded jeans by then. I was quite familiar with the boys’ white shirts and ties, blue sport jackets with blue or grey pants and girls’ blue plaid skirts and white blouses the catholic parochial kids wore nearby. I would especially notice them whenever I used the public transit system. At the time I was not envious of their uniforms. However, …

At some future point I developed the notion of associating school uniforms with regimented control and strict discipline. Of course, I had no firsthand experience to base those thoughts on. Instead, it came from reading tales, preferably true, that fit neatly with my fetish for school pants wetting and soiling accidents. Might as well throw spanking in there too. I love the British tales with short trousers too. Sadly, as many finds there are on the internet, the mix of school uniform and accidents are a bit rare.

Sometimes when I am alone and in the mood for some desperation leading to an eventual accident, I’ll dress the part. In the past I have gone to the thrift store and bought items that remind me of the above and play the boy’s part as I am not into cross dressing. I will also add along the way I progressed beyond just school scenarios and acquired some military shirts and pants too. I hope that is not offensive to anyone who has or does wear military uniform in real life.

Reactions: Ali123, Seasonedcitizen and Lilschoolfox
Back