School Uniforms

IMG_8980.jpeg
Here’s my wittle uniform for this evening hehe

Reactions: jamieppc, Lilschoolfox, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
jamieppc said:
Hi I am new here and don't mean to butt in on this thread, I was dressed in white opaque t tights, when it was the holidays or during the winter time especially. I wore a white tights normally for dress up and Sundays with velvet Eton suits. White blouses and either saddle shoes or Mary Jane's depending on how old I was. I wore tights I think until I was eight, and when I wore velvet suits at that age and several times at 9, I believe I was in white opaque nylon knee socks or anklets. I hope everybody is feeling good, my best-Jamie
When I lived in England I wore short pants uniforms at school and Mary Jane style shoes in colder months and Clarks sandals in warmer ones. My sister and I wore plain cotton knickers when we were younger so I didn't wear hers or maybe I did. I was a year older than her. I never wore tights until we came to Canada in the Fall of 57' and the winter was brutal. Me , I was still wearing my short pants school uniforms as we did not bring too many things with us on the ship so when the winter snows hit we were walking to and from school often in a blizzard and snowbanks up to our knees. By the time I either got to school or home my legs were red and frozen so mum started putting two pairs of tights on both of us. Unfortunately for me they were mostly white and I was teased mercilessly by the other kids both for my British accent and the tights as the other boys wore jeans. This started my love affair with tights that has lasted all my life.

Reactions: jamieppc and Seasonedcitizen
The Trim
Fireball44 said:
i like capizio tights, never tried the trimfit. Are they a thicker denier? or a support type of pantyhose?
Trimfit tights were girls tights that were a thicker knit nylon for either winter or Figure Skating and that is why I loved them so much. I took figure skating lessons with a girlfriend when we were about 12 or 13 although I did wear them before that borrowing them from my sister. I also borrowed her nylon panties and some other clothes when I could get away with it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Stephlau2000 said:
Ah thank you. I am in my traditional Austrian dirndl with white push up bra, white panties. Black opaque tights and a the dirndl blouse that only covers my bust.
I love wearing it because it fits like a corset
Send me a pic of you in your favourite outfit
Do you still wear these wonderful clothes ?

I'm having another uniform day today.

Trying the "anime girl" pose lol
DSC_0015_2.jpg

DSC_0030_2.jpgDSC_0018_2.jpg

Grey tights too
DSC_0034_2.jpgDSC_0039_2.jpg

Bonus pics.:
I know not everyone is a fan of AI art but i have no drawing skills and playing around with it and created these little characters of me lol.

vs2.jpgvs1.jpg

Reactions: Angelapinks, JensBabyGirl, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Back