School Uniforms

I dream of wearing the 60s uniform with shorts, cap, shrit, tie, blazer,kee socks sadly there 250 dollars. I have the uniform i wore aged 16 lol and girls version

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Steve22315
Lilschoolfox said:
I dream of wearing the 60s uniform with shorts, cap, shrit, tie, blazer,kee socks sadly there 250 dollars. I have the uniform i wore aged 16 lol and girls version
Do you ever have accidents in them?

Yes

Seasonedcitizen said:
I found this on the black hole called Pinterest. It has a built in Peter Pan collar. All you need is the hose and shoes.
I love this and it must be competed with blue opaque tights and Mary Jane’s

Reactions: jamieppc and Angelapinks
Stephlau2000 said:
I love this and it must be competed with blue opaque tights and Mary Jane’s
what brand of pantyhose do you prefer? I also have some nice thick patterned tights i wear under panties or a diaper.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Tights must always be thick opaque black, navy or ecru

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ianwee
Stephlau2000 said:
Love your picture!

Which picture?

ianwee said:
Love your picture!

Stephlau2000 said:
what are ecru shade of tights?Do you wear pads or sanitary napkins as well?

Fireball44 said:
what are ecru shade of tights?Do you wear pads or sanitary napkins as well?
I think 'ecru' is a kind of pale cream colour, but I might be wrong.

ianwee said:
I think 'ecru' is a kind of pale cream colour, but I might be wrong.
nice, i have been wearing nude dance tights, and i would love the creamy color opaque tights. Been looking for some 60 to 100 denier cream color.

ECRU - From Wiki---

Ecru

Color

images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5c13b47a2714...

Ecru White Color | ArtyClick

F3EFE0 Hex Color | RGB: 243, 239, 224 | ECRU WHITE, ORANGE ...

Ecru Color, Codes and Facts – HTML Color Codes

Image result for ecru color chart | Elephants breath, Salmon ...

More images

Ecru is still defined by some dictionaries as the colour of unbleached linen, which it still is in French. In English, over the years it has come to be used for a quite different, much darker color.Ecru comes from the French word écru for the color of unbleached linen, and the word means "raw, unbleached" in French. Wikipedia
Vs beige
ecru color vs beige

Pronunciation
ecru pronunciation

People also search for

Beige

Cream

Ivory

Taupe

Ah thank you. I am in my traditional Austrian dirndl with white push up bra, white panties. Black opaque tights and a the dirndl blouse that only covers my bust.
I love wearing it because it fits like a corset
Send me a pic of you in your favourite outfit

Reactions: Ali123
ianwee said:
Your profile picture!
I am lying on the sofa in our living room because it’s 234 am and the family are asleep.
It is impossible for me to put my school dress and tights on so as a punishment I have inserted my 8 Anna beads into my sissy push and will wear Jen all night as a reminder of my bad behaviour

Fireball44 said:
what brand of pantyhose do you prefer? I also have some nice thick patterned tights i wear under panties or a diaper.
I think most of my tights are Trimfit or Capizio Dance Wear tights.

Stephlau2000 said:
Hi I am new here and don't mean to butt in on this thread, I was dressed in white opaque t tights, when it was the holidays or during the winter time especially. I wore a white tights normally for dress up and Sundays with velvet Eton suits. White blouses and either saddle shoes or Mary Jane's depending on how old I was. I wore tights I think until I was eight, and when I wore velvet suits at that age and several times at 9, I believe I was in white opaque nylon knee socks or anklets. I hope everybody is feeling good, my best-Jamie

Reactions: Lilschoolfox, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Angelapinks said:
I think most of my tights are Trimfit or Capizio Dance Wear tights.

i like capizio tights, never tried the trimfit. Are they a thicker denier? or a support type of pantyhose?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back