School Uniforms

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I found this on the black hole called Pinterest. It has a built in Peter Pan collar. All you need is the hose and shoes.

Attachments

• 71D573C9-8655-4789-9849-B2168A912956.jpeg
    71D573C9-8655-4789-9849-B2168A912956.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Pantyslave, Kayleigh, GabyinPurple and 5 others
I like wearing a school uniform myself! When I was younger I had a skirt and shoes for my uniform I used to love wearing

Reactions: Deleted member 75402, Diaperon, BabyboyAsh and 1 other person
What exactly is the appeal of school uniforms? I hated them so much that i almost got expelled over them.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
Love school uniforms... Here are a few of mine...
IMGP6433cr.jpg
IMGP6464cr.jpg
IMGP6478cr.jpg
IMGP6476.JPG

IMGP6500.JPG
IMGP6503cr.jpg
IMGP6505.JPG
IMGP6514cr.jpg
IMGP6533.JPG

• Love
Reactions: DubSwitch, Ranma, Kayleigh and 16 others
DLjoey974 said:
What exactly is the appeal of school uniforms? I hated them so much that i almost got expelled over them.
I also hated them at school, but i also really wished i could wear the girls uniform instead so now i am making up for the thing i could never do back then.

• Love
Reactions: Ranma, CuriousFabio, GabyinPurple and 7 others
I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so I absolutely love the classic box-pleat gymslip. Otherwise, it's white blouse, grey v-neck sweater, black box-pleat skirt, knee-length white cotton socks, black Mary-Jane shoes and school tie that does it for me.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75402, Lilschoolfox, Mygirlro and 5 others
SissyAliceUK said:
I also hated them at school, but i also really wished i could wear the girls uniform instead so now i am making up for the thing i could never do back then.
Our school had the same uniform for boys and girls.

DLjoey974 said:
Our school had the same uniform for boys and girls.
Don't the boys object to wearing a skirt...?
Just kidding...
Dependonme

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Kaykett002 said:
I like wearing a school uniform myself! When I was younger I had a skirt and shoes for my uniform I used to love wearing
I used to get very jealous of the girls wearing skirts and pantyhose when I was at school, I wanted to wear them!

Reactions: GabyinPurple, mistykitty, JazzBaby and 5 others
I for one have always loved the look of girls school uniforms. I have about 5 or 6 sets of uniforms that are different. I just wished I could get a jumper uniform that would fit me. I also love wearing a diaper underneath my skirt.

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Lilschoolfox, Witch and 3 others
Schoolgirl666 said:
I for one have always loved the look of girls school uniforms. I have about 5 or 6 sets of uniforms that are different. I just wished I could get a jumper uniform that would fit me. I also love wearing a diaper underneath my skirt.
Have you tried "Walmart" or "The Children's Place" they both offer larger sizes... size 20plus...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Real-Sch...-Waist-Jumper-Dress-Sizes-4-16-Plus/336328534

https://www.walmart.com/ip/French-T...Neck-Pleated-Jumper-Sizes-4-14-Plus/708594662

https://www.childrensplace.com/us/p/Girls-Uniform-Sleeveless-Ribbon-Belted-Woven-Jumper-2084546-IV

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby and Angelapinks
I love the school uniforms but I lived the gym uniforms that the girls wore in gym class. Some times when we boys played with the girls you could see their elastic pants which were a part of the uniform and I loved and wished I could of had one. Some times the boys would do something stupid like invade the girls locker room. They then would have to wear the girls uniform for a week or longer and boy did their faces get red.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Here’s one for you, apparently still used at graduation ceremonies. It’s the Soviet era Uniform.

0AE9967B-8729-4CE8-9104-4DC7596E017A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ecchi231, GabyinPurple, Pantyslave and 8 others
Reactions: Angelapinks
I love wearing my school uniforms.

I’ve got a couple of pleated skirts, one knee length and one a gym slip, a pinafore dress and a gingham summer dress.

I’ve also got a couple of pairs of those vintage nylon knickers girls used to have to wear.

Sometimes I wear a nappy and plastic pants underneath my knickers, which makes me feel like a girl who can’t be trusted not to wet her knickers.

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, colsie28, michaelmc and 3 others
Ali123 said:
I love wearing my school uniforms.

I’ve got a couple of pleated skirts, one knee length and one a gym slip, a pinafore dress and a gingham summer dress.

I’ve also got a couple of pairs of those vintage nylon knickers girls used to have to wear.

Sometimes I wear a nappy and plastic pants underneath my knickers, which makes me feel like a girl who can’t be trusted not to wet her knickers.
I have alot of pleated skirts, also a skort, blouse with a peter pan coller and knee high socks.

Reactions: Witch, Seasonedcitizen and Ali123
I only have a Japanese Sailor-style school uniform ... does that count?😅

Attachments

• 1678967669109.jpg
    1678967669109.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Love
Reactions: TDLFemboy, Blueboy, Ranma and 11 others
NekoLittle said:
I only have a Japanese Sailor-style school uniform ... does that count?😅
That’s absolutely delightful!

Reactions: Angelapinks