School Uniforms

In the US girls uniforms seemed to be much less common than outside the US, mostly seen in high end schools and parochial schools. As a result of me going through puberty in a parochial grammar school, where the girls wore plaid skirts, i love girls school uniforms. When the testosterone first started running and you were around the girls who rolled their skirts it is no wonder that there is such a fascination with girls uniform skirts. Billy Joel sings about Catholic girls perhaps in part because of their uniform skirts.

Back then I never thought of wearing them. It was only later in life that I added actually wearing them. To this day my interest in cross dressing revolves only around skirts, leggings and panties. Just like my diaper wearing, I can’t exactly figure out why I like these things but I just do.

Great posts from everyone here. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Here's me in another one of my real girls primary school uniforms, I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Polish_20231107_094816479.jpg
    Polish_20231107_094816479.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
This is one more of my girls school uniforms, I hope you all like it.

Attachments

• Polish_20231107_101447974.jpg
    Polish_20231107_101447974.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 56273
ozzy4605 said:
This is one more of my girls school uniforms, I hope you all like it.
Luv it! :love:

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605
lil britney

Attachments

• lil girl 1.png
    lil girl 1.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 40
  • lil girl 3.png
    lil girl 3.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 41
  • lil girl 4.png
    lil girl 4.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 44
  • lil girl 2.png
    lil girl 2.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
DLjoey974 said:
Our school had the same uniform for boys and girls.
I wish ours had, then I could have worn navy blue knickers all the time!

Reactions: Pantyslave and Angelapinks
Sissyleslie said:
Thought that you might like this-

View attachment 106420

It's from 'Domand', a Femdom magazine. As you can see, this male slave (who serves Mistress Karla) has been made to wear a gymslip and be a sissy schoolgirl. (I'm envious!)🙂
And the strap hanging there ready for immediate use. We schoolgirls can be naughty at times and need to punished.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
I found this on the black hole called Pinterest. It has a built in Peter Pan collar. All you need is the hose and shoes.
And white cotton panties.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
I like the idea of dressing as a school girl but with a few peculiarities. First I am forced to wear a training bra. Second my blouse must be white and semi transparent. Third my pleated skirt must be so short it does hide my nappy and plastic pantie. Blush.

Reactions: Ali123, Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Sissyleslie said:
I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so I absolutely love the classic box-pleat gymslip. Otherwise, it's white blouse, grey v-neck sweater, black box-pleat skirt, knee-length white cotton socks, black Mary-Jane shoes and school tie that does it for me.
Totally agree with the only change, thick opaque tights not socks

Reactions: Angelapinks, Sissyleslie and Seasonedcitizen
Stephlau2000 said:
Totally agree with the only change, thick opaque tights not socks
Tights would be great as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
A bra and tights are so quintessentially girly, aren’t they? There’s nothing in a boy’s wardrobe remotely like them.

Even if a boy is put into panties, or a lacy vest, they’re quite similar to his own underwear. But a bra and tights emphasises that he’s being treated and dressed as a girl.

Reactions: LouisFenix, Seasonedcitizen, Sissyleslie and 3 others
Ali123 said:
A bra and tights are so quintessentially girly, aren’t they? There’s nothing in a boy’s wardrobe remotely like them.

Even if a boy is put into panties, or a lacy vest, they’re quite similar to his own underwear. But a bra and tights emphasises that he’s being treated and dressed as a girl.
The bra yes but as for the tights not so much. Gender specific bras for girls and jock strap for guys (whether endowed or not).
There was a movie where a girl played on a boys baseball team and had issues with wearing the regulation equipment i.e. jock strap !

Ali123 said:

I agree. A bra is something special.

Reactions: Ali123 and Angelapinks
I fully
Ali123 said:

I fully agree and that’s probably why I was first attracted to my sisters bra and her tights when I had my first ever girly experience. Trying them on and wearing them around the house for hours with her panties on of course as well and school dress before my parents and she came home . Love Steph x

Reactions: Ali123, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Stephlau2000 said:
I fully

I fully agree and that’s probably why I was first attracted to my sisters bra and her tights when I had my first ever girly experience. Trying them on and wearing them around the house for hours with her panties on of course as well and school dress before my parents and she came home . Love Steph x
I bet you looked gorgeous

Hello,

I’ve resisted posting for a while here.

I have a total weakness for school uniforms, I love them.

I have Japanese style sailor style with ultra short skirts (perfect for nappies and frilly rhumba panties), English gingham in pink, blue, red and yellow, full button front pink and blue stripes.

I just can’t help myself but one of my favourites has to be the full box pleated grey dress!

IMG_5280.png

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Sissyleslie, Lilschoolfox, Angelapinks and 3 others
sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I’ve resisted posting for a while here.

I have a total weakness for school uniforms, I love them.

I have Japanese style sailor style with ultra short skirts (perfect for nappies and frilly rhumba panties), English gingham in pink, blue, red and yellow, full button front pink and blue stripes.

I just can’t help myself but one of my favourites has to be the full box pleated grey dress!

View attachment 125461

Jenny x ❤️
Yes the boxed pleated pinafore with white blouse and black opaques and t bar school sandles are perfect with hair in two 2 plaits

Back