Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

grst said:
Oh, hey, that's my video! Nice! Glad to see people are benefitting from this.
Oooh Nice! Definitely benefitting. Been wearing my Easy Ups the last two nights :)

I know a few people were saying that these were the same size as L/XL Ninjamas I would say that the ninjamas are still a couple inches bigger based on how far I can pull them up before they rip :)cry: no ninjamas for me, might as well get rid of them). From trying to stretch them both I would have said they were the same size though so I see where people think that. Now if Pull-Ups comes out with a 5-6t maybe with the sides they use I will have something.

Still haven't seen the 5T-6T size yet at stores near me. I check my Meijer's (Ohio) every now and again and still no sign. I know it'll pop at at store near me one day. Thanks for sharing this information.

I ended up buying a box of both genders on Amazon just for my stash/collection. They should be here Monday.

I'm on my third (modded) 5T-6T easy up and wow I just really really love these between the cute designs and pampers scent and absorbency. The three-absorb channels wicking keeps me feeling so dry even with a full wetting in them. I can't imagine these being all that effective as a training pants for the sole reason that I don't feel wet at all. If I was a toddler I'd be playing all day without a care in the world wearing these wet.

hanzertas said:
I'm on my third (modded) 5T-6T easy up and wow I just really really love these between the cute designs and pampers scent and absorbency. The three-absorb channels wicking keeps me feeling so dry even with a full wetting in them. I can't imagine these being all that effective as a training pants for the sole reason that I don't feel wet at all. If I was a toddler I'd be playing all day without a care in the world wearing these wet.
Would you say they’re more absorbent than Pull Ups?

PaddedBrony said:
Ummmm probably.... I at least feel a lot more confident wetting them that I'm not going to leak.

I'd be very tentative doing so in a Pull-Up unless I was in the bathtub, but with these I've let loose just sitting in bed. Part of that might be that even with the modded sides the Pull-Ups are a lot tighter. The combination of the 360 fit stretch and being a larger size makes these just fit really well using grst's mod trick.

hanzertas said:
Ummmm probably.... I at least feel a lot more confident wetting them that I'm not going to leak.

I'd be very tentative doing so in a Pull-Up unless I was in the bathtub, but with these I've let loose just sitting in bed. Part of that might be that even with the modded sides the Pull-Ups are a lot tighter. The combination of the 360 fit stretch and being a larger size makes these just fit really well using grst's mod trick.
Hmm, interesting. I’ll definitely have to give it a go once they get here. It makes me wonder though, how long until KC unveils a larger Pull Ups size?

PaddedBrony said:
I find that Kimberly Clark products in general don't absorb quite as fast as Pampers products. Unless I'm super careful and slowly wet a pull-up, it pools in the crotch and flows over the leg gathers. I don't have that issue with the Easy Ups. Even with one good sized wetting in them, you can just about flood a second time without them leaking. Plus, once the Easy Ups get full to a certain point the triple absorb channels actually undo and it just becomes one big, thick mass. Personally I like the 3 channels better, but I'm honestly shocked at the absorbency of these.

Reactions: dancerboy and hanzertas
grst said:
I find that Kimberly Clark products in general don't absorb quite as fast as Pampers products. Unless I'm super careful and slowly wet a pull-up, it pools in the crotch and flows over the leg gathers. I don't have that issue with the Easy Ups. Even with one good sized wetting in them, you can just about flood a second time without them leaking. Plus, once the Easy Ups get full to a certain point the triple absorb channels actually undo and it just becomes one big, thick mass. Personally I like the 3 channels better, but I'm honestly shocked at the absorbency of these.
I guess that really plays into how some people see training pants only prolonging the potty training process. I can understand why they’d want them to absorb so quickly though, especially considering how active children at that age are, but the capacity is what’s surprising to me.

grst said:
Glad it's not just me.

PaddedBrony said:
Imo they're definitely more absorbent than Pull-Ups, I don't have the 5T-6T yet but this still applies for the 4T-5T Easy Ups, they seem to be much more absorbent then the equivalent size Pull-Ups. I think this is because Easy Ups are supposed to be for both day and night, but Ninjamas seems to try to market to this age demographic too so idk lol

Reactions: PaddedRebel
makes since I was very upset when I worked up the courage to in person buy two packs of easy ups only to find out they were some new super tight/small coiled up 360 fit garbage 😞 the old design 2015 and back fit like a dream but the new design wasnt even close to fitting 🤷🏻‍♀️ im sure it was a move to make the easyups have the same size range

Finally found these 5T -6T at a grocery store near me today by complete surprise. If you wanna see pics of the girls designs head over to my Twitter page. I may not have measurements or anything just pics of the cute diaper is all.

For twitter, just search my username on here, over there.

Just an interesting comparison I wanted to do. Right to left: 4T-5T Easy Ups, 5T-6T Easy Ups, L/XL Ninjamas, and XL Goodnites. It’s interesting to see that the 5T-6T Easy Ups and L/XL Ninjamas have the same width and rise.

Attachments

• BC121337-8A0A-4AEF-A0EF-B1A12FB69D5E.jpeg
    BC121337-8A0A-4AEF-A0EF-B1A12FB69D5E.jpeg
    611.1 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: WillFord384, hanzertas and Weatheronthe8s
PaddedBrony said:
Just an interesting comparison I wanted to do. Right to left: 4T-5T Easy Ups, 5T-6T Easy Ups, L/XL Ninjamas, and XL Goodnites. It’s interesting to see that the 5T-6T Easy Ups and L/XL Ninjamas have the same width and rise.
Cool to see that comparison. The 5T-6T easy ups are really pretty big.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
hanzertas said:
Cool to see that comparison. The 5T-6T easy ups are really pretty big.
Or the Ninjamas are kind of small, depending on the perspective. Really, you’d think there’d be some sort of size difference between the two, but it almost wouldn’t surprise me if they were made on the same sized machinery.

Reactions: hanzertas, AJFan2020, CodyBaby and 1 other person
PaddedBrony said:
Or the Ninjamas are kind of small, depending on the perspective. Really, you’d think there’d be some sort of size difference between the two, but it almost wouldn’t surprise me if they were made on the same sized machinery.
Very true. I was I guess just comparing how well the 5T-6T easy ups fit me (using the extended sides trick, not organically) compared to 4T-5T. I hope we get a "real" L/XL Ninjamas,

hanzertas said:
Very true. I was I guess just comparing how well the 5T-6T easy ups fit me (using the extended sides trick, not organically) compared to 4T-5T. I hope we get a "real" L/XL Ninjamas,
If they were wise, they would address it and make them bigger. That’s a huge product overlap (literally and figuratively) with the Easy Ups now, not to mention they’re missing out on those larger folks who can’t squeeze into Ninjamas.

The other question is how long until KC fires back with 5T-6T Pull Ups 🤔

PaddedBrony said:
If they were wise, they would address it and make them bigger. That’s a huge product overlap (literally and figuratively) with the Easy Ups now, not to mention they’re missing out on those larger folks who can’t squeeze into Ninjamas.

The other question is how long until KC fires back with 5T-6T Pull Ups 🤔
You think they might, since it would create more overlap with Goodnites?

Back