Found 5T-6T Pull-Ups (Well, Easy Ups) Today

PaddedBrony said:
I think they still do, at least it says they still do on their website. Maybe it’s just a lot more subtle than it used to be?
I was just thinking this today. I really don't think there is a wetness indicator on these. Unless I'm missing flat out missing it.

hanzertas said:
I was just thinking this today. I really don't think there is a wetness indicator on these. Unless I'm missing flat out missing it.
I have to guess it’s very subtle then. I kind of hope they start rolling these larger sizes out here locally so I can see for myself. Going off of what it says on their website, though, it says they do have indicators.
347A1107-1D25-452E-AC2D-B8A5B09B2884.png

Reactions: hanzertas
PaddedBrony said:
I have to guess it’s very subtle then. I kind of hope they start rolling these larger sizes out here locally so I can see for myself. Going off of what it says on their website, though, it says they do have indicators.
View attachment 51832
Hmmmm interesting. I'm going to have to have a look at that. I completely glossed over that in my review but I did wear one (modded w/ extenders) to bed last night.

hanzertas said:
Hmmmm interesting. I'm going to have to have a look at that. I completely glossed over that in my review but I did wear one (modded w/ extenders) to bed last night.
How’d it go?

PaddedBrony said:
How’d it go?
Honestly really great. They fit well with the extenders and I love the way they swell up when wet with the three absorbing channels. Plus I love that subtle Pampers scent so I was a very happy boy last night. :)

hanzertas said:
Honestly really great. They fit well with the extenders and I love the way they swell up when wet with the three absorbing channels. Plus I love that subtle Pampers scent so I was a very happy boy last night. :)
Hmm, good to know. I wouldn’t mind getting a bag or two myself just to see how they fare. Hopefully there’s a store somewhere around here that’ll have them.

PaddedBrony said:
Hmm, good to know. I wouldn’t mind getting a bag or two myself just to see how they fare. Hopefully there’s a store somewhere around here that’ll have them.
They're a lot of fun. I'd recommend. They don't really put strain on the extenders either because of the 360 stretch.

hanzertas said:
They're a lot of fun. I'd recommend. They don't really put strain on the extenders either because of the 360 stretch.
Good to know, thanks for the tip. Just out of curiosity though, and I know it’s off-topic, but what do you use for extenders?

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
You speak about extenders, what kind are they exactly, home made or purchased somewhere, I'm curious here ???

CodyBaby said:
You speak about extenders, what kind are they exactly, home made or purchased somewhere, I'm curious here ???
Just the velcro sides of a Huggies Pull-Up. See above for video hehe.

Reactions: CodyBaby
hanzertas said:
🤦🏻‍♂️ I just realized I already do that for Pull Ups themselves. Thanks for the tip nonetheless

PaddedBrony said:
🤦🏻‍♂️ I just realized I already do that for Pull Ups themselves. Thanks for the tip nonetheless
Hehe. No problem. Little more involved with the staples for the easy ups since you don't have a velcro-to-velcro connection. But same general idea. :)

hanzertas said:
Ah this, I know about, I will try this in april for sure, its 100% sure they won't fit properly, but if I can manage to wear them and use them even if not properly fitted with some extenders I'll be so happy.

• Love
Just out of curiosity, for those who have been able to snag the new sizes, can you post the UPCs for them here?

PaddedBrony said:
Just out of curiosity, for those who have been able to snag the new sizes, can you post the UPCs for them here?
Hopefully this is what you are looking for...

Attachments

• PXL_20210324_210548407.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210324_210548407.MP.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20210324_210602258.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210324_210602258.MP.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 30
hanzertas said:
Hopefully this is what you are looking for...
Yup, that should work, thank you.

PaddedBrony said:
Yup, that should work, thank you.
Not so lucky with that one. Neither Walmart or Target’s inventory checkers know the UPC. Could just be too early still.

Back